PDA

View Full Version : good luck cuero from a neighbor.

bd62
12-10-2004, 12:07 PM
this will be a great game between 2 well-coached and talented teams.it would be great for coach reeves to get his first state title. such a fine christian gentleman who has meant so much to kids wherever he has coached.this game reminds me of the bandera- midland greenfield game 2 yrs. ago that went to o.t.. cuero has done what it takes all year to win games. even thou last week there offense did not have there best game the defense picked up the slack. thats a sign of a total team effort.
i plan on going with my son from cuero and there friends. looking forward to a great game. old green see if you can get there sooner than last week.last week when i called you were sweating whether you would make the kickoff.
good luck cuero from a neighbor.

gobblerfan02
12-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by bd62
this will be a great game between 2 well-coached and talented teams.it would be great for coach reeves to get his first state title. such a fine christian gentleman who has meant so much to kids wherever he has coached.this game reminds me of the bandera- midland greenfield game 2 yrs. ago that went to o.t.. cuero has done what it takes all year to win games. even thou last week there offense did not have there best game the defense picked up the slack. thats a sign of a total team effort.
i plan on going with my son from cuero and there friends. looking forward to a great game. old green see if you can get there sooner than last week.last week when i called you were sweating whether you would make the kickoff.
good luck cuero from a neighbor.

Thanks bd62 for your sincere words of sportsmanship.....I know most of us Cuero posters appreciate the gesture. Hope both teams have an injury free game and really want the Gobblers to come out on top, but it's anyone's game tonight....Good luck mean green and hope to see everyone safely make it to the game tonight!

Old Green
12-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by bd62
good luck cuero from a neighbor. Thanks for the support bd62.

I won't be late this time. I'll follow my own directions.:D

I'll look you up at the game.

scrub c
12-10-2004, 02:28 PM
good luck cuero

raider red 2000
12-10-2004, 02:44 PM
good luck- cuero.