PDA

View Full Version : How many poster do we have that actually read every post, or just do like I do...

cunbed10
12-10-2004, 12:00 PM
Read the ones that catches your attention! I know if a the title of a post is catchy, I'll go into it, but sometimes I go into the corny ones, and find out that they are alright posts. Am I the only one that does this?

Ranger Mom
12-10-2004, 12:02 PM
When I first joined this board, I read EVERY post. Then I got over it.:p

Now that I am a mod, I guess I should read every post, but I don't........I have spies and narks for that!!:D

cunbed10
12-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Now that I am a mod, I guess I should read every post, but I don't........I have spies and narks for that!!:D Old Navy Terms ( Roger that RM, Wilco) I understand Will comply. U want me to be a spy;)

Bullaholic
12-10-2004, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Now that I am a mod, I guess I should read every post, but I don't........I have spies and narks for that!!:D

I thought you were like Santa Claus, RM....list and all.

AP Panther Fan
12-10-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Read the ones that catches your attention! I know if a the title of a post is catchy, I'll go into it, but sometimes I go into the corny ones, and find out that they are alright posts. Am I the only one that does this?

I usually go by the titles also. Sometimes you end up looking at stuff you wouldn't normally look at .... just because the thread starter isn't very good at naming the thread.:rolleyes:

Oh well, what are a few extra minutes and like you said, some of them are pretty good!:D

pirate4state
12-10-2004, 12:38 PM
I don't read every post, but I like to skim around. I have threads I read everyday like the Leon Morning Show :D. I almost always open threads started by: anyone from Sinton (especially Aaron, but only so I can give him a hard time :evillaugh), PPHSfan, Ranger Mom, jason, cunbed10, 44INAROW, TheDOCTORdre, KTJ (for UT news/updates) and most recently, Gsquared! :kiss: :nerd: :D

spiveyrat
12-10-2004, 01:06 PM
Read every post??? Heaven's NO!

Keith7
12-10-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I don't read every post, but I like to skim around. I have threads I read everyday like the Leon Morning Show :D. I almost always open threads started by: anyone from Sinton (especially Aaron, but only so I can give him a hard time :evillaugh), PPHSfan, Ranger Mom, jason, cunbed10, 44INAROW, TheDOCTORdre, KTJ (for UT news/updates) and most recently, Gsquared! :kiss: :nerd: :D

:( :( :(

Keith7
12-10-2004, 01:14 PM
i'll let you guys in on the secret on how to choose what threads to look at..

When i first sign on here, i go back and see if anybody has replyed to anything of the thread i was currently contributing to, then after i'm done with that i slowly scroll down the page looking for titles that catch my attention, I click on alot of them but most i dont read and just move on, I do that until the "red folders" stop and then i go back and find the ones i was interested in and reply or just read other people's responses

3afan
12-10-2004, 02:12 PM
definitely pick -n- choose ...

jason
12-10-2004, 02:19 PM
i look for things that i was 'involved' in, then i look for posts from RangerMom yelling at me for something i did, and then i read threads started by a select few :D, and then i just see what catches my eye....

onfirebball05mustang
12-10-2004, 02:22 PM
i sometimes read every post...there's some I'll ignore, some I'll subscribe to, and some that go in the 'eh' file!

Ranger Mom
12-10-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by jason
then i look for posts from RangerMom yelling at me for something i did,

:hand:

CHS_CG
12-10-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by jason
i look for things that i was 'involved' in, then i look for posts from RangerMom yelling at me for something i did

you are just mad bc she owns you!

SintonFan
12-10-2004, 10:20 PM
I read many of them but mainly from posters I know and like. Sometimes topics get so hot it's almost like a chatroom. Those tend to more entertaining and fun.

District303aPastPlayer
12-10-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

dang, if you wanna pick on someone, pick on jason... or something... i dont deserve it.. im a nice guy:rolleyes: :D