PDA

View Full Version : decatur

D$million
12-09-2004, 09:29 PM
hey guys its Godboldt my legs getting better by the day and glad i have next year and be ready to step up the play level. Eagles class of 06

big daddy russ
12-09-2004, 09:37 PM
Good luck, kid. I'm going to try to come up for the Battle of the Big Sandy next year, so make sure you give me something to watch. I've never seen any football north of Dallas.

Old Green
12-09-2004, 09:39 PM
Glad to hear you are better. Take care of yourself.:)

Bullaholic
12-09-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Good luck, kid. I'm going to try to come up for the Battle of the Big Sandy next year, so make sure you give me something to watch. I've never seen any football north of Dallas.

Russ...Be sure you let me and Slpy know when you're coming so we can prepare a big Wise County welcome for you. Next year's Battle of Big Sandy should be a dilly---the Bulls are losing only 6 seniors and should be pretty strong in the playoff hunt. Decatur has some good looking kids coming up too. It will be a real treat to watch the rushing title race between Godboldt and Colin Jones.

gobbler grad
12-09-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by D$million
hey guys its Godboldt my legs getting better by the day and glad i have next year and be ready to step up the play level. Eagles class of 06

get healthy and good luck next year!!!

D$million
12-09-2004, 09:49 PM
Do anyone know if Colin Jones run track and what events do he run cause i want to race him to see who's the faster back cause i no he's alot taller by far

Bullaholic
12-09-2004, 09:53 PM

Glad you're better D$million. We look forward to meeting the Eagles again next year---and I'm sure you will be a big part of that Eagle offense. Best of Luck and continued health. BTW---you guys did a great job this season.

Bullaholic
12-09-2004, 09:57 PM
Do anyone know if Colin Jones run track and what events do he run cause i want to race him to see who's the faster back cause i no he's alot taller by far

D$million.....I think Colin will be running track---I'm not for sure which events, but I'm gonna guess 100m or 200M. That would be a "horse" race. Look forward to seeing it in the spring.

D$million
12-09-2004, 09:59 PM
Yea we had a great season and with the help of our coaching Staff i think there the best coachs i have ever play for

olddawggreen
12-09-2004, 10:16 PM
Glad all is well with you and congratulations on a great year. I got to watch you guys practice a lot Fall before last while I was using your tract. I reaLLY enjoyed keeping up with your team the last couple of years. Get ready for next year and give em heck!:)

slpybear the bullfan
12-09-2004, 11:06 PM
The Ol' Slpybear will be plenty ready for the battle of Big Sandy...

Glad to hear you healed up well and congrats on a great season....

Bulldawgs100
12-09-2004, 11:28 PM
after tryin to catch Godboldt on a screen, i really wanna see that boy run track, i guess we will see him at regions good thing i just throw and dont gotta race him

big daddy russ
12-10-2004, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Russ...Be sure you let me and Slpy know when you're coming so we can prepare a big Wise County welcome for you. Next year's Battle of Big Sandy should be a dilly---the Bulls are losing only 6 seniors and should be pretty strong in the playoff hunt. Decatur has some good looking kids coming up too. It will be a real treat to watch the rushing title race between Godboldt and Colin Jones. I'll be sure to do that, sounds like fun.

From what I understand, the two teams will stack up well next year. I'll do everything I can to be there.

gbizzle_9lion
12-13-2004, 11:31 AM
godboldt what exactly was your injury? i saw that hit you took goin into the endzone against gainseville, it looked scary hopefully it just looked alot scarier than it actually was.

just incase you were wondering i play for castleberry im that #9 kid that you left in cement a couple times. man you are one heck of a back are there any colleges lookin at you yet if there are which ones and which one do you want to go to.