PDA

View Full Version : Aransas Pass Basketball

AP Panther Fan
12-09-2004, 06:02 PM
I missed the game and look what happened!:mad: What is interesting though, looks like the AP Panthers will be playing the Liberty Hill Panthers in an upcoming tournament!:thumbsup:

AP vs Tuloso Midway 12/7

The #8 ranked AAA Aransas Pass Panthers finally lost to a AAAA school, but it took overtime to do it. The Tuloso Midway Warriors hit a 3 pter with 2 seconds left to send the game into an extra period. Then the free throw woes hit the Panthers. Leading in overtime by as much as 4 pts, the Warriors put the Panthers on the free throw line repeatedly, and the panthers repeatedly missed. The panthers only made 10 out of 21 attempts at the line.
Final score, TM 82, AP 81.
AP-Daniel Hayes 17, Michael Cook 14, John Walton 4, Marcus Hernandez 23, Matt Hall 15, Eric Mingus 8.
TM-Matt Chapa 13, Danny Pena 12, Brandon Hohle 22, Stephen Cerny 13.
3pters: Hayes 5, Cook 3, Hernandez 2, Terrell 1, Ramirez 2, Chapa 2, Hohle 1, Cerny 3.
Records: Aransas Pass 9-2, Tuloso-Midway 5-5.

The Panthers travel to Salado for the Coach Smith Invitational Tournament on Dec 9-10-11, opening up with Liberty Hill.

LH Panther Mom
12-09-2004, 06:15 PM
What a nailbiter! WooHoo! Two sets of female cats will be scratching for a win. ;)

AP Panther Fan
12-09-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
What a nailbiter! WooHoo! Two sets of female cats will be scratching for a win. ;)

Ha....I just realized the tournament started today, so they might have already played. If you hear anything, let me know....:D