PDA

View Full Version : Jasper ????

nutcrackin
12-09-2004, 04:13 PM
one word for ya Jasper.......Silsbee.... believe me u want no part of Gilmer.

LH Panther Mom
12-09-2004, 04:16 PM
You should wait until Saturday night to talk about this, say around 11:00. :rolleyes:

jbulldawg
12-09-2004, 04:21 PM
I think its safe to say that we underesitmated Silsbee.... i think they learned their lesson from that.

Bulldog_12
12-09-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by nutcrackin
UMMMMM, where did this come from and aren't ya a little early? Stinking over-achiever. I have one word for you SNYDER. Don't get caught looking past them, I may have another word for ya after that.......BASKETBALL.

Hupernikomen
12-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by jbulldawg
I think its safe to say that we underesitmated Silsbee.... i think they learned their lesson from that.

Didn't underestimate IMO. Silsbee matched up very well against us and beat us. Our offense really struggled against them. Defense held its own but the offense just didn't click. Might have been a different game with Patton in the backfield but either way no shame in losing to Silsbee.

Jody
12-09-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You should wait until Saturday night to talk about this, say around 11:00. :rolleyes:

OR, Gilmer vs. Liberty Hill might be in order.:D

Bulldog_12
12-09-2004, 04:47 PM
Exactly. After losing to K-ville and Silsbee, I guess we went into the playoffs under the radar and now look where we are. I dont feel any shame for losing to Silsbee.

JHS_c/o_06'
12-09-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by nutcrackin

Hey buddy....no offense to our Silsbee posters....this is directed to ol boy.....but Silsbee is playing basket ball.....and we're still playing football. And IF/WHEN the time comes, your right we dont want a part of Gilmer....we want the whole thing and the ring.

JasperDog94
12-09-2004, 05:40 PM
Let me let you in on a little secret...Jasper went for 2 at the end of the game to avoid OT since in didn't matter if we won or lost that game. The Jasper Silsbee game came down to the wire. No shame in losing that game.

LH Panther Mom
12-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Jody
OR, Gilmer vs. Liberty Hill might be in order.:D

HaHa! Tricked you....I was thinking more along the lines of Snyder vs LH/Jasper winner. :D

spiveyrat
12-09-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Exactly. After losing to K-ville and Silsbee, I guess we went into the playoffs under the radar and now look where we are. I dont feel any shame for losing to Silsbee.
I don't think we went under anyone's radar. Jasper was ranked a top 10 team pretty much the whole year. IMHO, I think everyone was well aware of us.

PPHSfan
12-09-2004, 10:17 PM
HaHa! Tricked you....I was thinking more along the lines of Snyder vs LH/Jasper winner. :D

Tell the truth LH Panther Mom.

LH is praying for a Snyder win.:D

LH Panther Mom
12-09-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Tell the truth LH Panther Mom.

LH is praying for a Snyder win.:D

LOL I don't know about praying, but since Region 1 is my second favorite, I am rooting for Snyder. ;)

j_dog
12-09-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I don't think we went under anyone's radar. Jasper was ranked a top 10 team pretty much the whole year. IMHO, I think everyone was well aware of us.
Aware of us, yes. Believers, not necessarily. Heck, these LH folks still don't believe! :D Maybe they are right. I am excited to see on Saturday how the coaching and matchups work out. I don't know anything about this WingT stuff, but I am looking forward to seeing it! :)

PPHSfan
12-09-2004, 10:33 PM
LOL I don't know about praying, but since Region 1 is my second favorite, I am rooting for Snyder. ;)

LOL,

Right. Tell it to the choir. We know WHY you want Snyder to win.:D

Jody
12-10-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
No day is so bad that it cannot be fixed with a nap.:)

I love this quote! Best keep that in mind come Sunday.....:D

j_dog
12-10-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Jody
I love this quote! Best keep that in mind come Sunday.....:D
Not a chance! We have the Jody curse working for us! :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :D :hairpunk: