PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer Fans

buckeye89cm
12-09-2004, 02:25 PM
I just want to say that Snyder is a great football team. I am a Gilmer fan and want to give you guys a different perspective on our so called arrogance.
We believe in our team and hope to go all the way. (Much like everyone else)
We have not forgotten the Gilmer vs Atlanta game last year. I don't know much about Snyder, but I hear they are a lot like Atlanta's state team last year. We will not be taking the Snyder Tigers lightly.

I wish both teams the best and hope we come out on top.

DaHop72
12-09-2004, 02:33 PM
buckeye89cm, ditto the thoughts on our Tigers, great post.

Manck
12-09-2004, 03:16 PM
A lot of this percieved arrogance (if it's coming from me) is the fact that I went to Gilmer schools for 12 years, and we seemed to be the third place team every year that they took two schools to the playoffs, and the fourth place team after they started taking three....THEN as soon as I leave, we start making the playoffs, and now all of this....I'm just making up for lost time :)

Good luck to both teams, and just a little more luck to Gilmer ;)

DaHop72
12-09-2004, 03:18 PM
manck, surely the problem wasn't you? lol

buckeye89cm
12-09-2004, 03:20 PM
That's cool! I graduated in 89, when did you go to school in Gilmer?

Coach Jeff Traylor (also a Gilmer Grad) is a great coach and is a big reason why Gilmer is having such success.

cunbed10
12-09-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by buckeye89cm
I just want to say that Snyder is a great football team. I am a Gilmer fan and want to give you guys a different perspective on our so called arrogance.
We believe in our team and hope to go all the way. (Much like everyone else)
We have not forgotten the Gilmer vs Atlanta game last year. I don't know much about Snyder, but I hear they are a lot like Atlanta's state team last year. We will not be taking the Snyder Tigers lightly.

I wish both teams the best and hope we come out on top. I doubt very seriously that snyder has that much speed, Atlanta had Div I speed out there at several positions.

Hupernikomen
12-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Same here for the Dogs...good luck to all the 3A teams left. No matter who wins it, it will be a worthy team. Those that are left and many that are gone have fine teams and programs.

Manck
12-09-2004, 05:23 PM
I graduated in '01. Traylor's mom was my 4th grade teachers. Gotta love small towns.