PDA

View Full Version : Important Announcement

mustang04
12-09-2004, 12:34 PM
I am dropping out of the Most Humerous Poster race.....i dont deserve to be in there, Jason is hilarious, my stuff is mostly just stupid...so i give all my votes to Jason

but to all who did vote for me, thank you very much, i like knowing that i got to put smiles on some peoples faces:)

Bullaholic
12-09-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
I am dropping out of the Most Humerous Poster race.....i dont deserve to be in there, Jason is hilarious, my stuff is mostly just stupid...so i give all my votes to Jason

but to all who did vote for me, thank you very much, i like knowing that i got to put smiles on some peoples faces:)

You're plenty humorous mustang.....it's just hard to compete with the clinically insane.

mustang04
12-09-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You're plenty humerous mustang.....it's just hard to compete with the clinically insane.

lol..well thanx....uve had ur moments too:clap:

Keith7
12-09-2004, 12:56 PM
you cant give your votes to Jason.. those people already voted for you, thus wasting thier votes, way to let down all those people

Bullaholic
12-09-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
lol..well thanx....uve had ur moments too:clap:

I look at it this way mustang. In life you can laugh a lot, or you can cry I lot. I prefer to laugh--nothing better than humor to buoy the spirits, and this site has provided me with many a laugh. I'm still amazed by and appreciate the subtleties of the humor displayed by Sinton66, PPHSfan, Phil C., and several others. Laughter is indeed the best medicine.