PDA

View Full Version : Is a bull a male bovine?

Gsquared
12-09-2004, 12:14 PM
if so, there will be one that shows up with me in Waco. He is on crutches though.

Bullaholic
12-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
if so, there will be one that shows up with me in Waco. He is on crutches though.

Yes, GSquared, a bull would be considered a male member of the bovines, genus Bos. Is this a Bull fan or player that is going to meet you?

Gsquared
12-09-2004, 12:28 PM
A friend of mine that is a coach is coming I think. He had ankle surgury last week and hes been cooked up in the house so he is ready to get out!

Bullaholic
12-09-2004, 12:30 PM
A friend of mine that is a coach is coming I think. He had ankle surgury last week and hes been cooked up in the house so he is ready to get out!

I think that guy may be more of a Dragon, GSquared, if I'm right.

Gsquared
12-09-2004, 12:32 PM
Lol, no, not big D from Chico. Coach S from all over!

Bullaholic
12-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Lol, no, not big D from Chico. Coach S from all over!

That's who I had in mind--Pete from Chico--has ruptured achille's tendon.

AP Panther Fan
12-09-2004, 12:35 PM

Ha....I wasn't falling for it this time. You know, asking a stupid question and then looking like a real idiot. Leave it to Bull to just pull that right out of you!:clap: :D

Gsquared
12-09-2004, 12:36 PM
Pete, hurt it playing basketball didnt he? Lol, this Bovine hurt it carrying his TV down the stairs after football season! Lol, time to get another job!

Bullaholic
12-09-2004, 12:39 PM
Pete, hurt it playing basketball didnt he? Lol, this Bovine hurt it carrying his TV down the stairs after football season! Lol, time to get another job!

That's right GSquared....I told him Lebanese can't jump.....

Gsquared
12-09-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
That's right GSquared....I told him Lebanese can't jump.....
:clap:

Gilmer Buckeye
12-09-2004, 02:05 PM
Technically speaking, they are taurines.

Taurus is the sign of the bull.

Bullaholic
12-09-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Gilmer Buckeye
Technically speaking, they are taurines.

Taurus is the sign of the bull.

Aw, what does an East Texas "nut" know anyhow?:D Best of luck to the Buckeyes--Buckeye.

Gsquared
12-10-2004, 07:21 AM
Aw, what does an East Texas "nut" know anyhow?:D Best of luck to the Buckeyes--Buckeye.
They know alot about Yams over there in Glimer! :clap:

Gilmer Buckeye
12-10-2004, 08:14 AM
We know a lot about them, but hardly any are grown around here anymore. There are lots more wild buckeyes coming up in roadside ditches every spring than there ever were sweet potatoes.

Since this is a bovine thread, let me say this also. Another thing we do not have, contrary to what Old Cardinal claims on here from time to time, is a huge dairy industry. You can count the surviving dairies on one hand.

Gsquared
12-10-2004, 08:31 AM
Do yall make chocolate milk there? I sure do like that stuff. I could drink it straight from the cow.

PPHSfan
12-10-2004, 09:21 AM
Do yall make chocolate milk there? I sure do like that stuff. I could drink it straight from the cow.

It really makes the chocolate cows mad when you shake them before you drink.

AP Panther Fan
12-10-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
It really makes the chocolate cows mad when you shake them before you drink.

:D :D :D

I love yams and am sorry to hear that there aren't any in Gilmer! Okay, here's my FIRST stupid question of the day...what is a buckeye?:confused:

PPHSfan
12-10-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
:D :D :D

I love yams and am sorry to hear that there aren't any in Gilmer! Okay, here's my FIRST stupid question of the day...what is a buckeye?:confused:

A Buckeye is a poisonous nut. If I had fangs and venom...I would probably be a buckeye.

AP Panther Fan
12-10-2004, 10:09 AM
A Buckeye is a poisonous nut. If I had fangs and venom...I would probably be a buckeye.

:eek: gotcha

:D

Gsquared
12-10-2004, 10:56 AM
I thought they were some kind of rock

AP Panther Fan
12-10-2004, 11:05 AM
any of various trees of the horse-chestnut family with large, spiny capsules enclosing shiny brown seeds ..... according to Webster's!:D

P.S. It didn't say anything about being poisonous (but if PPHS says so, that's good enough for me).:D

Bullaholic
12-10-2004, 11:15 AM
any of various trees of the horse-chestnut family with large, spiny capsules enclosing shiny brown seeds ..... according to Webster's!:D

P.S. It didn't say anything about being poisonous (but if PPHS says so, that's good enough for me).:D

AP Panther....Flattering PPHSfan's ego is like feeding the bears at Yellowstone.....please don't do it, he is a wild animal.

AP Panther Fan
12-10-2004, 11:22 AM
AP Panther....Flattering PPHSfan's ego is like feeding the bears at Yellowstone.....please don't do it, he is a wild animal.

Ha ha.....I will try to remember that.:D And since he has left for Waco....we can talk about him all day!:D

Gsquared
12-10-2004, 11:27 AM
Ha ha.....I will try to remember that.:D And since he has left for Waco....we can talk about him all day!:D
He is going to Waco with me and we havnt left yet but its cool, we can still talk about him! :D

AP Panther Fan
12-10-2004, 11:33 AM
He is going to Waco with me and we havnt left yet but its cool, we can still talk about him! :D

Oh! Is the football weenie saying it's about time to go?:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Gsquared
12-10-2004, 01:06 PM
Oh! Is the football weenie saying it's about time to go?:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh
My Football Weenie is always ready! Its out of control by Wednesday! Makes the pants go crazy Friday morning!

footballmom
12-10-2004, 01:23 PM
:rolleyes:

Gsquared
12-10-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by footballmom
:rolleyes: :mad:

3afan
12-10-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by footballmom
:rolleyes:

rookies aren't allowed to use the " :rolleyes: "

( ;) )

AP Panther Fan
12-10-2004, 03:13 PM
G2 and his "Better" half crack me up!

footballmom
12-10-2004, 03:53 PM
:D

Gilmer Buckeye
12-10-2004, 04:16 PM
Actually, the best documented cases of buckeye poisoning usually involve--and isn't this appropriate--bovines. The cattle around here when their pastures give out will attempt to graze on buckeyes. Usually only once, though.

I would imagine Tigers might be prone to making the same mistake. We'll find out tomorrow night.

Gsquared
12-13-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Gilmer Buckeye
Actually, the best documented cases of buckeye poisoning usually involve--and isn't this appropriate--bovines. The cattle around here when their pastures give out will attempt to graze on buckeyes. Usually only once, though.

I would imagine Tigers might be prone to making the same mistake. We'll find out tomorrow night.
A buckeye is poisionous? Uh oh, I picked some and wraped them up for a Christmas present. Jason, dont eat what I sent ya in the mail!! :doh: