PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Morning Show Dec 9, 2004..Traveling to and from playoffs games..

cunbed10
12-09-2004, 08:26 AM
Good Morning 3ADownlowI'm your host Leon, and I was looking at a map of all the towns, and the distance everyone is traveling this weekend, and probably next. You get so caught up in the team you really don't care if they are playing in Iraq, you will be there, and spending money is no object. So tell me 3A, when is a trip to far to travel to support your hometown, at this time of year. I know last year Marlin had followers that are no longer a resident of Falls county, and they came from everywhere Let ole Leon know what you think, and like always hollar at your boi.

marlin fan
12-09-2004, 08:30 AM
if i had a dependable car and some money for gas i would follow my team anywhere!!!.... oh yeah GOOD MORNING LEON!!!- hey i spelt ur name right cool!!! well today is thursday thank god!!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
12-09-2004, 08:33 AM
Well, hubby said if we go to the state game, he doesn't care if it's in El Paso, we're going. So, I guess there's really no place too far at this time of year.

And, good morning L&L.

cunbed10
12-09-2004, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Well, hubby said if we go to the state game, he doesn't care if it's in El Paso, we're going. So, I guess there's really no place too far at this time of year.

And, good morning L&L. I hear you Mom, look out for those Bulldogs from Jasper, they are Big, Fast, and Physical, and since both teams run 90% of the time, this should be and interesting match-up.

44INAROW
12-09-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
I hear you Mom, look out for those Bulldogs from Jasper, they are Big, Fast, and Physical, and since both teams run 90% of the time, this should be and interesting match-up.

Too Far isn't in the vocabulary in Cuero........ we'll follow the Gobblers no matter where...... there are 9 and hear they are working on 10 charter busses for fans going to Waco - not including the band, drillteam and team. Banks are even closing early to go....... GO MEAN GREEN

Hope everyone has a safe trip to and from Cuero and Abiliene.

CheerMom
12-09-2004, 10:47 AM
If my Raiders were still playing, we would travel to the ends of the earth to support these kids.

Kool Tarpon 21
12-09-2004, 10:52 AM
Too Far doesn't apply to Port Isabel either. Every single game played outside the valley is always full. Good luck to the Gobblers and the Panthers. Peace up, A-Town down.