PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer

Gsquared
12-08-2004, 03:43 PM
By 12 or so over Snyder. I hope im wrong cuz I want to see Snyder get a ring but Gilmer is tufffff. Please boys, prove me wrong

Bullaholic
12-08-2004, 04:04 PM
Im' kinda like you, so I'm gonna stick my neck out and pick Gilmer. That doesn't mean that Gilmer is where my heart is, but rather where my head is based on Gilmer's talent. No, I am not saying Snyder does not have tough, talented kids with a lot of heart and every other asset that a state semi-finalist has to have to make it this far--I'm just saying that Gilmer's talent is better documented because of several player's D1 potential and interest. That usually translates to outstanding performances on the field because of this potential. The other side of that coin is that I made the same analysis in the Abilene-Wylie/Decatur game, and was proven wrong. This should be a classic East-West showdown and one heck of a football game.

Gsquared
12-09-2004, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Im' kinda like you, so I'm gonna stick my neck out and pick Gilmer. That doesn't mean that Gilmer is where my heart is, but rather where my head is based on Gilmer's talent. No, I am not saying Snyder does not have tough, talented kids with a lot of heart and every other asset that a state semi-finalist has to have to make it this far--I'm just saying that Gilmer's talent is better documented because of several player's D1 potential and interest. That usually translates to outstanding performances on the field because of this potential. The other side of that coin is that I made the same analysis in the Abilene-Wylie/Decatur game, and was proven wrong. This should be a classic East-West showdown and one heck of a football game.
Gilmer QB going to OU, right corner and reciever going to Kansas State and other corner and reciever going D1 with no verbal commitment yet. A couple of other D1's too. Telling ya, they are loaded

LST_Terry
12-09-2004, 08:16 AM
the WR/Corner is going to Miss State and the other WR/LB/S is going to K-State

cunbed10
12-09-2004, 08:29 AM
Yeah! I was impressed the first time I saw them Sat. at SFA

nutcrackin
12-09-2004, 11:39 AM
December 9, 2004
Bowser lighting it up in the playoffs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Haralson
BulldogBlitz.com Recruiting Analyst

Coach Sylvester Croom made his way through Texas this week on a recruiting trip, so naturally Gilmer was a predetermined stop. Bulldog commitment Tay Bowser is in preparation for what he hopes is one of his last two games of his high school football career, but took time out of busy schedule to meet with State’s leader and to introduce him to his mother. The visit went ahead just as planned.

Gsquared
12-09-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by nutcrackin
December 9, 2004
Bowser lighting it up in the playoffs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Haralson
BulldogBlitz.com Recruiting Analyst

Coach Sylvester Croom made his way through Texas this week on a recruiting trip, so naturally Gilmer was a predetermined stop. Bulldog commitment Tay Bowser is in preparation for what he hopes is one of his last two games of his high school football career, but took time out of busy schedule to meet with State’s leader and to introduce him to his mother. The visit went ahead just as planned. Tay is a player!!!