PDA

View Full Version : Here's your strength of schedule Snyder

nutcrackin
12-08-2004, 03:07 PM
i don't believe "strength of schedule" guru figured in only 3 home games for Gilmer or give a higher rating for playing 2 4A teams and shalacking them by a combined score of 111 - 24. Those being Paris and Longview Pine Tree. So if you figure that of the 14 wins 11 have been on the road i would say that has to count for alot more than Snyder losing to the only 4A team that they played.

Black & Gold
12-08-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by nutcrackin
i don't believe "strength of schedule" guru figured in only 3 home games for Gilmer or give a higher rating for playing 2 4A teams and shalacking them by a combined score of 111 - 24. Those being Paris and Longview Pine Tree. So if you figure that of the 14 wins 11 have been on the road i would say that has to count for alot more than Snyder losing to the only 4A team that they played.

I think you better go back and look at who we played again. Know what you are talking about before you go posting it on here! We lost to one 4a school and beat two. Scrimmaged two others.

LH Panther Mom
12-08-2004, 03:37 PM

Shalacked, yes, but those teams were 3-7 & 1-9, respectively. Outside the playoffs, Gilmer defeated 2 teams that had winning records; Snyder defeated 4 teams with winning records.

nutcrackin
12-08-2004, 03:44 PM
pine tree was in the toughest district in 4A according to the West Texans barometer which is who is still in the playoffs from one district....Kilgore undefeated and playing in DII Semi's on Sat.. Marshall playing in the 4A finals against Ennis and Jacksonville who lost by one to La Marque i think in the 3rd around... apples to apples Kilgore 42-7 over Longview Pine Tree Gilmer 48-7 over Pine Tree.. 42-0 with 8 minutes to go in the game and we called off the dogs.

rhs78
12-08-2004, 03:49 PM
pine tree was in the toughest district in 4A according to the West Texans barometer which is who is still in the playoffs from one district....Kilgore undefeated and playing in DII Semi's on Sat.. Marshall playing in the 4A finals against Ennis and Jacksonville who lost by one to La Marque i think in the 3rd around... apples to apples Kilgore 42-7 over Longview Pine Tree Gilmer 48-7 over Pine Tree.. 42-0 with 8 minutes to go in the game and we called off the dogs.

whos to say kilgore might have pulled their starters in first qtr!!!!!
any way i'll bet synder shows up and gives you a great game because all this other BS means nothing period.