PDA

View Full Version : Help Jody Help Jasper

Jody
12-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Some people have lucky rabbits feet, some have a lucky rock, some have a symbolic hand signal. Some how or another I have been deemed able to jinx any team that plays Jasper by wearing a shirt to the game that has a slogan on it. I figure this is an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone and involve you fine folks.

Here is the deal:
1. I think Liberty Hill will win this one regardless of any jinx.
2. I don't think the jinx works.

To prove both points, I will wear a new Jinx shirt to the game. In order for the Jnx shirt to work, I need a new slogan for the shirt. The slogn has to inlcude the names of both teams, or at least the initials of each team.

Here is where I need your help: Post your "Slogan" for the shirt (keep it clean) and I will let Hupernikomen and J-Dog pick out the best one for my shirt. I'll send the winer of the contest a gift of some nominal value. :D :D :D

j_dog
12-08-2004, 12:12 PM
Jody, it is not the shirt. It is your predictions. And you have already picked LH to win. :D Too late to help LH now! :D

Jody
12-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
Jody, it is not the shirt. It is your predictions. And you have already picked LH to win. :D Too late to help LH now! :D

Since I and NEVER wrong.......the shirt is all we have to work with this time....:D It worked for BH against BC.

spiveyrat
12-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Read the fine print in your contract. It HAS to be the SAME shirt! :D

j_dog
12-08-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Jody
Since I and NEVER wrong.......the shirt is all we have to work with this time....:D It worked for BH against BC.
Well okay, you can try. But, I don't think it is going to help LH. :(

Jody
12-08-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Read the fine print in your contract. It HAS to be the SAME shirt! :D

OH...OK. I will add the slogan to the back of the shirt. I am sure Liberty Hill PantherMom can come up with something.:D

onfirebball05mustang
12-08-2004, 12:50 PM
how long/short do you want it...i have an idea in the works...:thinking:

Jody
12-08-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
how long/short do you want it...i have an idea in the works...:thinking:

As long as it fits on the shirt. Let's say 25 letters total as a start. Give or a take a few.

BlueBlood
12-08-2004, 02:18 PM
How about:

LH vs. Jasper
I hope they both lose (or win)

ej2525
12-08-2004, 02:52 PM

I was offered your shirt from the BH/BC game.... But, I declined to take up the offer by a fellow BC backer.

onfirebball05mustang
12-08-2004, 03:01 PM
I can't remember the one i had earlier...grr...but anyway--here's one i just thought of....not too good, but lol

puppy dogs+panthers=Jody is Happy

:rolleyes: i know..i'm not too bright!

Hupernikomen
12-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Jasper's Luck Hits the wall!

Jody
12-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
I can't remember the one i had earlier...grr...but anyway--here's one i just thought of....not too good, but lol

puppy dogs+panthers=Jody is Happy

:rolleyes: i know..i'm not too bright!

Manor.....grrr Your automatically disqualified for beating BH last year.....:D Just Kidding.

Hupernikomen
12-08-2004, 03:11 PM
I am bring the Misses to Snook saturday jody so be on your best behavior :)

I am also going to need driving directions to the restaurant.

onfirebball05mustang
12-08-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Jasper's Luck Hits the wall!

I like that one....

GO MANOR!! lol:D

Jody
12-08-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
I am bring the Misses to Snook saturday jody so be on your best behavior :)

I am also going to need driving directions to the restaurant.

Golly gee wiz beaver, now I have to cancel the strippers....:D

You know me, I will be good.....:D If you come into College Station on Hwy 6, turn left on FM 2818 (walmart will be on the left). Take 2818 around to Hwy 61 (about 4-5 miles) and go south on Hwy 61. There should be a sign saying Snook/Somerville exit. Take 61 south about 15-20 minutes and the "Steak House" is on your right hand side of the road as you come into Snook. Can't miss it. Still 1:00 PM right?

Jody
12-08-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by ej2525
I was offered your shirt from the BH/BC game.... But, I declined to take up the offer by a fellow BC backer.

I can't believe you passed on that deal. You should have gotten it and we could make another bet next year....:D

ej2525
12-08-2004, 04:18 PM
I can't believe you passed on that deal. You should have gotten it and we could make another bet next year....:D

I am always up for a friendly bet. Speaking of bets... I guess you are paying the piper on a bet right now I see!! SWEET sig. line!!! Bravo!! :clap: :clap: :D

Jody
12-08-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by ej2525
I am always up for a friendly bet. Speaking of bets... I guess you are paying the piper on a bet right now I see!! SWEET sig. line!!! Bravo!! :clap: :clap: :D

Win some loose some....hahahaha

Bulldog_12
12-08-2004, 04:56 PM

Well, Im not coming anymore.:D

Hupernikomen
12-08-2004, 05:12 PM

You know me, I will be good.....:D If you come into College Station on Hwy 6, turn left on FM 2818 (walmart will be on the left). Take 2818 around to Hwy 61 (about 4-5 miles) and go south on Hwy 61. There should be a sign saying Snook/Somerville exit. Take 61 south about 15-20 minutes and the "Steak House" is on your right hand side of the road as you come into Snook. Can't miss it. Still 1:00 PM right?

We will be there at 1PM...