PDA

View Full Version : A REAL Bet for Zmotion

PPHSfan
12-08-2004, 11:58 AM
I will take Cuero over Wylie and give 4 points.

I will take Gilmer over Snyder and give 11 points.

If BOTH teams lose or don't cover the spread I will change my screen name to District4isMyDaddy for the entire offseason.

If I win you must change your screen name to PPHSfanIsMYdaddy or have Keith7 make you a signature that says the same thing for the entire offseason.

The offseason does not end until kickoff zero week.

:D

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-08-2004, 01:28 PM
Well if I was from district 4 I may take that bet. But I live in Vernon and as you know we are in district 5. In fact my Lions didn't make the playoffs this year.

By the way I picked Gilmer to win state in D2 before the playoffs started so I wouldn't want to bet against them. You can check the DII brackets by the way. Now 11 points is tempting though.

Ok I'll take the Snyder game bet with 11 points. But if Snyder wins or losses by 10 or less your signature line must read:

Z Motion 10 out on 2 is My Daddy and he is a Really BIG BALD UGLY MAN!

Can't cover the spread with Wylie, so lay all the marbles on the table with Snyder.

How about that?

PPHSfan
12-12-2004, 06:55 PM
It's a crying shame I did not see your answer before I left town Friday.

Of course, I am betting your glad I didn't.

:D

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-14-2004, 06:14 PM
Shows how much I know. I knew Gilmer was loaded though. I have been talking to Buckeye80 all season about their team. Now about the bet, I did wait to hear from you but you never answered back. I was wrong through and did I pick the wrong bet too.

Yes, I'm glad that you didn't log back on too! Nevertheless while I was at the game Snyder pulled to with 10 and then lost it again, then got the ball back and were marching to get back within 10. Then they fumbled. Down hill from there. I kept hoping for them to at least get back within 10.

But if you think I should change my sig line I will honor what I said. It is up to you.