PDA

View Full Version : With all the excitement of State & semi-final games has anyone stopped to realize...

pirate4state
12-08-2004, 11:17 AM
that in 2 weeks HS Football will be OVER!! :weeping: :doh:

What will we do with ourselves!! We can't seem to keep still waiting for this weeks games and Div II. still has another week to go! I don't know about y'all, but there better be some really interesting off season banter going on. :D

:cheerl: GO GOBBLERS!!! :cheerl:

GOFOR2
12-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
that in 2 weeks HS Football will be OVER!! :weeping: :doh:

What will we do with ourselves!! We can't seem to keep still waiting for this weeks games and Div II. still has another week to go! I don't know about y'all, but there better be some really interesting off season banter going on. :D

:cheerl: GO GOBBLERS!!! :cheerl:

welll you could always cook us up some dinner/snacks while the rest of us watch the bowl games.

Phil C
12-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Don't worry Pirate. August will be here before you know it. Plus in the meantime we have basketball, track, baseball, softball (horay!) and tennis just to name a few. Plus in the summer we have the Tour de France and WNBA too look forward too. Still lots of excitement.

GOFOR2
12-08-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Don't worry Pirate. August will be here before you know it. Plus in the meantime we have basketball, track, baseball, softball (horay!) and tennis just to name a few. Plus in the summer we have the Tour de France and WNBA too look forward too. Still lots of excitement.

I dont know about the Tour and the WNBA, dude.
Tennis, what a bore.
The other 4 are aight, i guess.

District303aPastPlayer
12-08-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Phil C

baseball - pffftttt
track - :clap: :clap:
basketball - Go Zags!:clap: :clap:
softball - :clap: :clap:

pirate44
12-08-2004, 11:40 AM
i think Curling season is upon us. i believe the Alberta Lemmings are favored this year to win it all.
BEWARE THE SQUEAKING LEMMING!!:eek:

onfirebball05mustang
12-08-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
baseball - pffftttt

'scuse me?!?!

BRING ON THE BASEBALL!!!!!

CheerMom
12-08-2004, 11:47 AM
I'll keep busy with my daughter doing powerlifting, and this year she has decided to play golf. She has never played, but is going to try. She usually high jumps but decided not to this year.
I've kind of been in limbo anyway since my Raiders were out after the first round. Looking forward to next season and praying for a healthy team!! Emotionally and physically!!

pirate4state
12-08-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
welll you could always cook us up some dinner/snacks while the rest of us watch the bowl games. You always know just what to say! :hairpunk:

pirate4state
12-08-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
baseball - pffftttt

No, no...it's like this:

basketball :foul: - Go Zags! :rolleyes: C'mon! :mad:

I can't believe that you think baseball is - "pfffttt"!!! Wait - I can believe it. :doh:

pirate4state
12-08-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i think Curling season is upon us. i believe the Alberta Lemmings are favored this year to win it all.
BEWARE THE SQUEAKING LEMMING!!:eek: :clap: LMAO!! :D

GOFOR2
12-09-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by CheerMom
I'll keep busy with my daughter doing powerlifting, and this year she has decided to play golf. She has never played, but is going to try. She usually high jumps but decided not to this year.
I've kind of been in limbo anyway since my Raiders were out after the first round. Looking forward to next season and praying for a healthy team!! Emotionally and physically!!

what a combination? a powerlifting golfer.
isnt that like an oxymoron?

GOFOR2
12-09-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You always know just what to say! :hairpunk:

Right.
My wife says i'm the romantic type.;)