PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed...

spiveyrat
12-02-2003, 01:15 PM
...Burnet seems to have to have a "crisis" or a "cause" every week?

This week TORTILLAS
Last week DRIVING DISTANCE
Previous week ???

Anyone think we might be able to come up with a top ten list of Burnet crisis/causes? I know I'll get blasted for this... so, before you do, LIGHTEN UP! :D

SintonFan
12-02-2003, 01:21 PM
I can't comment on this. I plead the fifth. :D :p

j_dog
12-02-2003, 01:25 PM
SintonFan:
I can't comment on this. I plead the fifth. :D :p which fifth is that? :p

SintonFan
12-02-2003, 01:32 PM
j_dog:

SintonFan:
I can't comment on this. I plead the fifth. :D :p which fifth is that? :p LMAO! :D
No, those days are gone... :)

<small>[ December 02, 2003, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
12-02-2003, 01:50 PM
I don't know if they have one every week...I haven't paid that much attention...but if there's a whole bunch of complaining next week about that one first place vote in the AP poll that's going to Gainesville...then you may be on to something :D

PAINTBALL
12-02-2003, 01:55 PM
crzyjournalist03:
I don't know if they have one every week...I haven't paid that much attention...but if there's a whole bunch of complaining next week about that one first place vote in the AP poll that's going to Gainesville...then you may be on to something :D The only thing I've noticied is that the Burnet Football players haven't turned in their uniforms yet and were out on the practice field yesterday. That's the only thing I've noticed or care about.

Rabbit'93
12-02-2003, 04:07 PM
PAINTBALL:

crzyjournalist03:
I don't know if they have one every week...I haven't paid that much attention...but if there's a whole bunch of complaining next week about that one first place vote in the AP poll that's going to Gainesville...then you may be on to something :D The only thing I've noticied is that the Burnet Football players haven't turned in their uniforms yet and were out on the practice field yesterday. That's the only thing I've noticed or care about.:rolleyes:

PAINTBALL
12-02-2003, 04:44 PM
Rabbit'93:

PAINTBALL:

crzyjournalist03:
I don't know if they have one every week...I haven't paid that much attention...but if there's a whole bunch of complaining next week about that one first place vote in the AP poll that's going to Gainesville...then you may be on to something :D The only thing I've noticied is that the Burnet Football players haven't turned in their uniforms yet and were out on the practice field yesterday. That's the only thing I've noticed or care about.:rolleyes: http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_1_100.gif