PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sweetwater

D-GOOD
12-07-2004, 09:18 PM
I heard that some things, that I wont say right now, happened to the kicker. Can anyone clarify what I heard or is it all rumors which i hope it is.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-07-2004, 11:15 PM
A friend of mine that goes to school with him said that he's been limping and saying that he broke something in his foot. I don't know if thats true though. But other than that nothing has happened to him as far as I know.

mustang04
12-09-2004, 10:32 PM
nah..he just had "LOSER" and "WHAT A CHOKE" written on his windows..thats all, but if ur talkin about his injuries...he had a strained MCL from Lubbock Cooper 2 weeks earlier

its sry that some hometown ppl would do that to him, bunch os BS if u ask me

DaHop72
12-09-2004, 11:36 PM
04, one of the stories making the rounds was that he chose not to ride back on the team bus, any truth to that???

mustang04
12-10-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
04, one of the stories making the rounds was that he chose not to ride back on the team bus, any truth to that???

im not sure about that...i dont wanna say anything i dont know, out of respect for him

lobo12
12-10-2004, 12:37 AM
the game is not won or lost on one play, if the rest of the team played better he wouldnt have had to make that kick. not slamming the team at all but i mean none of us know what kind of pressure that could be like, and he needs to be cut some slack. they should be consoling him instead of making him feel worse, and think about this, how many of the guys giving him crap could have made that kick under that pressure

Black & Gold
12-10-2004, 10:18 AM
If anybody is harassing the kicker then they may as well get the entire offense for not scoring when it was down on the goalline. It is not that one athletes fault that the game was lost. I hope everyone, especially him, understands that.

Curly
12-10-2004, 10:38 AM
Black Magic
please refrain from posting suggestions about specific players
The Coaches of the Mustangs are dealing with the loss the best way possible
No one is complaining about losing to Snyder
Go ahead and support your team and please refrain from adding fuel to a fire by naming kids or blaming kids
The kicker and rumors of what has or hasn't happen to him are just that rumors
I think that Snyder and their fans need to move on and prepare for the game with Gilmer

mustang68
12-10-2004, 10:49 AM
Mostly all rumors.
His car was tagged (what a shock)
He received some 100- calls of support in the following days; along with 5 (sore-heads) with derogatory statements.
He has received nothing but support from the team and the school.
A GAME IS 48 MINUTES!!!!!!

Gongratulations; and best of luck representing Region 1, district 4-3A, and Snyder at Texas Stadium.

Black & Gold
12-10-2004, 11:37 AM
Sorry about using names earlier!!! Ranger Mom fixed it. (Thanks Ranger Mom) Didn't mean any disrespect to anyone. I know the majority don't see it as any one kids fault but for anyone that does, It is just dumb.