PDA

View Full Version : which is the best pep rally youve ever been 2?

HBfan
12-07-2004, 08:44 PM
what has been the best pep rally skit you've ever seen?!

District303aPastPlayer
12-07-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by HBfan
what has been the best pep rally skit you've ever seen?!

in Jr High, we made the news because our cheerleaders took a group of girls, and poured chocolate syrup, whipped cream, cherries, and other stuff on them... the girls were blindfolded, needless to say... i dont think our cheerleaders and those girls were friends

TheDOCTORdre
12-07-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
cheerleaders took a group of girls, and poured chocolate syrup, whipped cream, cherries, and other stuff on them... the girls were blindfolded,
I've had dreams that start out like this
:D :D :D

District303aPastPlayer
12-07-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
I've had dreams that start out like this
:D :D :D

yeah but the girls parents werent in the crowd, and you didnt have the principal looking like *** and everyone in the crowd laughing at those girls

Hupernikomen
12-07-2004, 10:00 PM
we had one this year that lasted about 10 mins...it was the great!!!!:D

NSUTrumpet08
12-07-2004, 10:21 PM
I never really liked pep-rallies except that the last period was cut short and it would be a class i didn't like (i.e. Spanish IV, PAP Chemistry, PAP Spanish II, Keyboarding...all of these were my last classes on fridays). I liked dressing up for themes and try to win prizes( I don't know why they stopped having the dress-up contests...maybe because Coach Buckmaster retired...)

They were entertaining but it was pretty much the same thing over and over again...

Holmes_Fans
12-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Our pep-rallies are stupid. You can't hear anything because they don't use the speaker system, and it was the same thing everytime. Atleast it cut all the class's short.

AggieJohn
12-08-2004, 01:05 AM
so we had a midweek pep rally for the public at the stadium one year and it was supposed to be great....well about halfway through it, our band director is introducing members of the band...which i don't know why you do in the first place...anyway he is in the middle of introductions when he goes off on our student section because we were cheering the band members on......he yells at us and says this is a pep rally, there is no talking...we were like...hmm...ok....

so that friday we had just gotten the latest copy of the the panther paw...our school paper...so we take our copy to the pep rally that friday and go nuts for everything that everyone does...but when the band plays, we sit down and put our newspapers in front of our face...it was the best display or the worst display of school spirit i've ever seen

SwtwtrMstngs04
12-08-2004, 01:16 AM
I dont remember our pep rallys being that much fun. I never could hear anyone from all the noise that was goin on. but then again we did get cool little gifts on all the chairs so it was worth it i guess.

TheDOCTORdre
12-08-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by SwtwtrMstngs04
I dont remember our pep rallys being that much fun. I never could hear anyone from all the noise that was goin on. but then again we did get cool little gifts on all the chairs so it was worth it i guess.
true that

mustang04
12-08-2004, 01:29 AM
hell yeah...we got free candy!!!....i remember that one peprally where i hoola-hooped, then another where i gave that speech, the adressed the JV about ending our 2 year undefeated streak

TheDOCTORdre
12-08-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
then another where i gave that speech, the adressed the JV about ending our 2 year undefeated streak
I remeber that, the cheerleader dances were good too

AggieJohn
12-08-2004, 01:41 AM
i remember that my junior year one of the guys in my class yelled out the speech from friday night lights

TheDOCTORdre
12-08-2004, 02:48 AM
I remember my freshman year one of our varstiy linebacker was asked to speak and he started of by saying this pep rally really sucks, he was banned from pep rallys for the rest of the year

AggieJohn
12-08-2004, 03:56 AM
talk about a violation of words

NSUTrumpet08
12-08-2004, 09:33 AM
I remember my freshman year one of our varstiy linebacker was asked to speak and he started of by saying this pep rally really sucks, he was banned from pep rallys for the rest of the year

At least he was being honest!

spiveyrat
12-08-2004, 09:46 AM
I can't remember back that far!!! :D

pirate44
12-08-2004, 09:54 AM
pirate4state, do you remember our freshman year, the banana incident? that had to be the funniest pep rally i had been to.

AP Panther Fan
12-08-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
pirate4state, do you remember our freshman year, the banana incident? that had to be the funniest pep rally i had been to.

Care to share?:)

Last year I went to an AP pep rally, they were having some sort of contest where the idea was to run across the gym and wrap toilet paper around someone. Well, one of the coaches was going to do the wrapping of a student. He took off running towards the student, toilet paper in hand, tripped, slid across the gym floor about 10 ft into the student and took the kid out. Looked like a bowling ball hitting a pin!:eek: :D :D

District303aPastPlayer
12-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

Last year I went to an AP pep rally, they were having some sort of contest where the idea was to run across the gym and wrap toilet paper around someone. Well, one of the coaches was going to do the wrapping of a student. He took off running towards the student, toilet paper in hand, tripped, slid across the gym floor about 10 ft into the student and took the kid out. Looked like a bowling ball hitting a pin!:eek: :D :D

thats funny

pirate44
12-08-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

ok, let me see if i can relive the humor of the moment:

There was a male representative from each class (sr, jr, soph, and fresh) sitting in a folding chair in front of the pep rally crowd. they each had a cheerleader with them with a plate of bananas each. the representatives were blindfolded and a race to finish eating the bananas would begin. right after it started, the sr, jr, and soph took off their blindfolds and watched on as the freshman continued to eat the bananas as fast as he could. they even piled more bananas on his plate. the entire gym was rocking with laughter. they finally took the blindfold off the freshman and he had a good laugh. he was a good sport. i wish i could convey how funny this was.

PPHSfan
12-08-2004, 10:36 AM
I am usually a sucker for whipped cream bikini.

AP Panther Fan
12-08-2004, 10:38 AM
ok, let me see if i can relive the humor of the moment:

There was a male representative from each class (sr, jr, soph, and fresh) sitting in a folding chair in front of the pep rally crowd. they each had a cheerleader with them with a plate of bananas each. the representatives were blindfolded and a race to finish eating the bananas would begin. right after it started, the sr, jr, and soph took off their blindfolds and watched on as the freshman continued to eat the bananas as fast as he could. they even piled more bananas on his plate. the entire gym was rocking with laughter. they finally took the blindfold off the freshman and he had a good laugh. he was a good sport. i wish i could convey how funny this was.

Lol! You know how cruel those upper classmen can be!:D

PPHSfan
12-08-2004, 10:39 AM
The banana contest is the best one so far.

AP Panther Fan
12-08-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
The banana contest is the best one so far.

Yeah, well you didn't get to see a big coach bust his a$$ and slide 10 feet.:D :D

I like the banana contest too!;)

CheerMom
12-08-2004, 10:46 AM
We had a similar banana pep rally this year. Except that it was pie plates filled with whipping cream. The object was to find the gummy worm in the whipped cream first. The reps from the upper classes were unblindfolded as the fresh rep ate and ate looking for the gummy worm. When they finally stopped her, she was told that there was no gummy worm, but some tuna mixture in the whipped cream. Heard that she threw up after she left the gym. I felt sorry for her. Oh, and the other reps from the upper classes hit her in the face with their whipped cream when she unblindfolded herself. She got a pretty raw deal.

pirate44
12-08-2004, 10:46 AM
one more i thought funny was my senior year. Back then we had a drill team / dance team who would march out on the gym floor and do a dance routine for the crowd. they would line up and with a couple blows of a whistle, would march out on the court. one pep rally, one of the seniors in the crowd brought a whistle and just before the drill team started, the perpetrator gave a few blows to the whistle and unknowingly, half the drill team marched while the rest had looks of confusion and questions of what to do. it was a great prank and that particular teacher leading the drill team was very upset. the next pep rally, the drill team did away with the whistle :D

pirate44
12-08-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by CheerMom
We had a similar banana pep rally this year. Except that it was pie plates filled with whipping cream. The object was to find the gummy worm in the whipped cream first. The reps from the upper classes were unblindfolded as the fresh rep ate and ate looking for the gummy worm. When they finally stopped her, she was told that there was no gummy worm, but some tuna mixture in the whipped cream. Heard that she threw up after she left the gym. I felt sorry for her. Oh, and the other reps from the upper classes hit her in the face with their whipped cream when she unblindfolded herself. She got a pretty raw deal.
talk about cruel!!:eek:

CheerMom
12-08-2004, 10:49 AM
talk about cruel!!:eek:

I'm sure she will never volunteer for another pep rally!!

District303aPastPlayer
12-08-2004, 10:56 AM
HELLOOOOO did ya'll not read waht our Cheergirls did in JUNIOR HIGH? oh yeah....

in HS... from what i remember... we didnt have anything that really stuck out