PDA

View Full Version : Andrews High School

D. R. Hooks
12-07-2004, 01:11 PM
This may have been posted on here already, but if not, it appears that Andrews will drop down from 4A, and will highly likely be a 3A school in one year. My source is a friend of mine who teaches and coaches there.

Does that mean Andrews could be a future first round playoff game for Wylie in 3A Division One?

TigerShark
12-07-2004, 01:17 PM
Hey Dan Ray, when you going to get back to WOS and get them Stangs back up to par. This year was an embarrassment to Orange County.

The Old Grey Mare ain't what She used to Be.

SwtwtrMstngs04
12-07-2004, 01:20 PM
i kinda figured they would drop soon. their population is less than that of Sweetwaters.

vet93
12-07-2004, 01:40 PM
May not be the next re-alignment but for sure the one after that....depending on where the numbers fall next year. If the districts stay pretty close to the same, then Andrews could possibly play Wylie early in the playoffs. If they played this year...Wylie would have beaten them by a couple of TD's.

Phantom Stang
12-07-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by D. R. Hooks

Does that mean Andrews could be a future first round playoff game for Wylie in 3A Division One?

That would depend on Wylie not going 4A.
Also, there is no assurance that Andrews would be D-I. They could be put in the same District as Levelland, and wind up with smaller numbers.

Black & Gold
12-07-2004, 03:31 PM
How is Wylie not already a 4a? Has anyone seen the number of guys on their football team alone? I am talking before moving up the JV for playoffs. They have got to be moving up to 4a soon.

D. R. Hooks
12-07-2004, 04:25 PM
Hey Dan Ray, when you going to get back to WOS and get them Stangs back up to par. This year was an embarrassment to Orange County.

I'm working on it!:D

http://www.flickingerweather.com/wos.JPG