PDA

View Full Version : Don't Forget Tomorrow (Wednesday) Night!

Phil C
12-07-2004, 12:27 PM
Have your televisions turned to ESPN classic to watch a great night of tv consisting of women's soccer. If you can't watch it that night have your recorders on and on the EP or SLP mode. At 6:30 P.M. they will have the Mia Hamm biography who was one of the greatest women soccer players ever and a real babe. At 7:30 P.M. they will show a rebroadcast of the great USA vs China world cup championship which is a great game that even President Clinton attended in spite of his busy schedule. I won't tell you who won but it is a great game that you will enjoy. Then at 10:00 live from California will be the game of USA vs Mexico! It should be a thriller and you won't want to miss Mia's and several other great players' final soccer game in international soccer. Truly a memoriable night!

Phil C
12-07-2004, 12:28 PM
This is gonna be one of the most exciting nights of my life. Glued to my tv set.

PhiI C
12-07-2004, 06:58 PM
Not long to wait!! :)

Astrosdawg07
12-07-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Have your televisions turned to ESPN classic to watch a great night of tv consisting of women's soccer. If you can't watch it that night have your recorders on and on the EP or SLP mode. At 6:30 P.M. they will have the Mia Hamm biography who was one of the greatest women soccer players ever and a real babe. At 7:30 P.M. they will show a rebroadcast of the great USA vs China world cup championship which is a great game that even President Clinton attended in spite of his busy schedule. I won't tell you who won but it is a great game that you will enjoy. Then at 10:00 live from California will be the game of USA vs Mexico! It should be a thriller and you won't want to miss Mia's and several other great players' final soccer game in international soccer. Truly a memoriable night!

Sir, why dont you hardly ever post about 3A football? Thats what this forum is for!

gobbler grad
12-07-2004, 08:20 PM
can't you tell, he loves the game of soccer

District303aPastPlayer
12-07-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
At 7:30 P.M. they will show a rebroadcast of the great USA vs China world cup championship

is that the game that brandy chastain strips in?