PDA

View Full Version : State Bound T-Shirt Meet & Greet - Friday AND Saturday

jason
12-07-2004, 10:40 AM
ok guys.....i cant believe its already finals and semi-finals time...

FRIDAY

Floyd Casey Stadium - Friday - 8:00

ill have the shirt, again, at the cuero/abilene wylie game, id really like to meet the rest of the cuero bunch and they abiline wylie guys.....

we're still in the works of setting something up, i dont really know what the stadium is like so i dont know of any good places to meet....

SATURDAY

Texas Stadium - Saturay - 7:30

for saturday, PPHSFan will have it at the snyder/gilmer game, i dont know how many posters from those two schools in particular we have, but im sure there will be plenty of people from the 'low just there to see this great matchup......

a time/location for the M&G is still in the works....

ALSO FOR SATURDAY

at the liberty hill/jasper game kepdawg will have a little something for everybody to sign, i believe he's already posted where/when to meet him...

directions (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24085)

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2004, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by jason
SATURDAY
for saturday, PPHSFan will have it at the snyder/gilmer game, i dont know how many posters from those two schools in particular we have, but im sure there will be plenty of people from the 'low just there to see this great matchup......

a time/location for the M&G is still in the works....

I think the majority of them will show up just to see the infamous PPHSfan. :eek: :D

jason
12-07-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I think the majority of them will show up just to see the infamous PPHSfan. :eek: :D hehe....gee, i hadnt thought of that ;)

jason
12-07-2004, 10:07 PM
bump....we have to take donations...

pphs said he'd sign it for $50....:D :D :D

kepdawg
12-08-2004, 01:24 AM
we're still in the works of setting something up, i dont really know what the stadium is like so i dont know of any good places to meet....

I'd suggest the endzone opposite the big scoreboard. That would be at the top/right of this picture.

http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools/bay/graphics/Floyd-Casey-aerial-600.jpg

AggieJohn
12-08-2004, 01:44 AM
you can walk all around that...i say that if you want to meet go meet in touchdown alley it's on the scoreboard side...they have a lot of room for a talegate

AggieJohn
12-08-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I'd suggest the endzone opposite the big scoreboard. That would be at the top/right of this picture.

oh and this is a pic of the only time that baylor sold out floyd casey, they played a&m and as you can see the ags made it a sell out

kepdawg
12-08-2004, 01:57 AM
oh and this is a pic of the only time that baylor sold out floyd casey, they played a&m and as you can see the ags made it a sell out

I was wondering why there was so much maroon in the pic! I only suggested opposite the scoreboard because when I was there earlier this season it seemed like it was easier to get around on that end. I really don't care where it is as long as somebody decides where it is!

Keith7
12-08-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

maybe i'm blind but i see alot of open seats

kepdawg
12-08-2004, 02:23 AM
I don't think sold out equals showed up!

Keith7
12-08-2004, 02:26 AM
I don't think sold out equals showed up!

you'd think it would get it more then 66% full though

kepdawg
12-08-2004, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
you'd think it would get it more then 66% full though

I don't know! Maybe the game hadn't started and NONE of the Baylor fans were there yet!

cjeffsjeep
12-08-2004, 09:29 AM

and the funny thing is that we will fill up this stadium :):):)

jason
12-08-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by cjeffsjeep
and the funny thing is that we will fill up this stadium :):):) i know yall will bring a LOT...but FILL up is a stretch...it might be full of non-associated spectators such as myself though....

PPHSfan
12-08-2004, 12:12 PM
There is no way this stadium fill up on friday night.

Baylor seats 50K fans.

That would be a record for a 5A title game.

Manck
12-08-2004, 01:36 PM
I'll be at Texas Stadium on Saturday, but I'll be up in the booth broadcasting the game for LoneStarTeams.com. Don't know if I'll be able to meet up to sign the shirt or whatever. I could probably figure something out well before or well after the game. Even if I was in the seats, I wouldn't want to move on the Gilmer side or my seat wouldn't be there when I got back.

Something like 100 fans beat the team to SFA last weekend. I wonder what the fans are going to do when they show up 3 hours before kickoff and the Marshall/Ennis game is still going on? That's going to be a mess.

I'll keep my eye on this thread and see if I can work something out.