PDA

View Full Version : Sinton or South Texas DL'ers

pirate44
12-07-2004, 08:58 AM
Hey guys, the engineering firm i work for has an opening for Expiditer / Clerk (runner). I get payed $$ for new employees that i recommend. So if you know anyone interested and can get in touch with me soon, email me or PM me. Ill go ahead and try to include the job description. thanks.

EXPEDITER / CLERK

Responsibilities include:

Inter-office and US mail services, including pick-up and drop-off of US mail, in-house postage meter and delivery to other division offices; providing on-call services to expedite pick-up and/or delivery of materials or documents; maintenance of the vehicle fleet, including gasoline fill-ups, cleaning, coordinating repairs and ensuring timely servicing, i.e. oil changes, tire inflation, inspection, etc; posting the flags; stocking the refreshment area, general building maintenance, i.e. changing light bulbs, etc., and providing clerical support on projects as assigned.

Requirements:
· Minimum 2 years work experience, preferably in a similar service and support capacity.
· Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, trustworthy, dependable, and possess good customer relations skills.
· Must have regular attendance. Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm, and be able to work overtime when required.
· Computer literacy is preferred.
Referrals must be received by Friday, December 10, 2004.

pirate44
12-07-2004, 09:04 AM
By the way, Our firm is located in Corpus Christi, TX.:doh:

pirate44
12-07-2004, 11:06 AM
ttt

pirate44
12-07-2004, 02:14 PM
ttt

District303aPastPlayer
12-07-2004, 02:39 PM
and the pay is...

pirate44
12-07-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
and the pay is...
i dont know. i havent applied for it yet. :D
actually, i would guess it starts about 8.50-9.00 (rough guess) but with all the benefits, its a great opportunity. this job is ideal for someone who either wants a good job with good benefits with the premeir engineering firm in the area or someone who wants to get a foot in the door for bigger things. our runner before the current is now making a nice wage working in payroll and IT at our Rand Morgan office. i started off as the runner out of college 10 years ago and am now a senior structural designer. its all about your willingness to prove yourself.

pirate44
12-07-2004, 04:19 PM
ttt.

bare with me people. i wont be doing this long.

pirate44
12-07-2004, 05:50 PM
ttt one more time before i go home for the day.

pirate44
12-08-2004, 08:33 AM
thanks for all the pm's and interest.