PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Morning Show DEC 7, 2004... Remember Pearl Harbor.....

cunbed10
12-07-2004, 08:25 AM
Let's first take a moment of silence........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................Amen and God bless, Even though we have service men and women fighting today, let's not forget the falling soldiers of the past.Good Morning fellow Downlower's I'm your host and this is Leon/Cunbed10 sending everyone a shout-out this morning. If you have a love one overseas fighting remember to pray for them, and thank them for what they are doing. Leon is taking this show and dedicating it to the Veterans ofToday. Alright 3ADownlow, to show our appreciation, I want everyone to respond in RED white and Blue today on the Monring Show And like Always we Want to hear from you.

marlin fan
12-07-2004, 08:35 AM
Hey Loan good morning!!! grrr i hate this cold weather!!!!! GOD BLESS OUR SOLDERS!!!!!!

cunbed10
12-07-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
Hey Loan good morning!!! grrr i hate this cold weather!!!!! GOD BLESS OUR SOLDERS!!!!!! Man Your typewriter is really on the brink, first the shi@ word, now a new spelling of Leon, LOan; go figure.:thinking:

onfirebball05mustang
12-07-2004, 09:10 AM
Good Morning Leon!!! it is TOO cold this morning!!! How're y'all this fine tuesday?!? Have a good'n everyone and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!

ace

fb_gurl
12-07-2004, 09:18 AM
Good Morning everyone!!! How is it going? God bless our troops. May the Lord keep them safe!!

44INAROW
12-07-2004, 09:38 AM
Good Morning Leon It Is A Beautiful Sunny Day Here In Beautiful Downtown Cuero GO MEAN GREEN

pirate4state
12-07-2004, 10:15 AM
G'morning Leon! God Bless the U.S.A.!! :clap: THANK YOU to our troops for fighting yesterday, today and tomorrow! :thumbsup:

:eek: that took a little while, using the red white & blue - but totally worth it!! :D

GO GOBBLERS!!!

AP Panther Fan
12-07-2004, 10:16 AM
http://www.kit.netpoets.net/patriotic.gif

Good morning Leon and 3a Down Low Friends! Praying for the safety of our troops and their return home.......

Hope everyone is having a good day!:)

Hupernikomen
12-07-2004, 11:04 AM
I am proud to be from the USA. God bless our troops in harm's way today.

CheerMom
12-07-2004, 11:34 AM
Good Morning Leon, and God Bless this wonderful country of ours!!

jason
12-07-2004, 11:49 AM
GO CUERO !!!!! GO LIBERTY HILL !!!!! GO SNYDER !!!!!