WylieOL
12-06-2004, 10:47 PM
close but i play tackel

Eagles52
12-06-2004, 11:08 PM
its me...ok not really but its nice to dream...lol

Bulldawgs100
12-06-2004, 11:10 PM
im not gonna lie, Levi is a beast, and is one of the top centers in 3a..but the center from Decatur im not quite sure on his name and the center from Canyon, those boys were good as well and fast

CHS_DT#75
12-07-2004, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by WylieOL
close but i play tackel

hmmm tackle from abilene, its offensive linemen like you that give o-lines everywhere a bad rap... learn to spell your position at least?? i also play tackle, lol just kidding, i know or hope, you can spell...

PurpleHart
12-07-2004, 04:54 AM
Kyle Lumpkin from Liberty Hill :clap:

WylieOL
12-07-2004, 02:10 PM
hmmm tackle from abilene, its offensive linemen like you that give o-lines everywhere a bad rap... learn to spell your position at least?? i also play tackle, lol just kidding, i know or hope, you can spell...

sorry about the typo chs-dt i will try to be more careful next time....and how far was it your team went in the playoffs cause we are in the finals

BullFrog Dad
12-07-2004, 03:03 PM

sorry about the typo chs-dt i will try to be more careful next time....and how far was it your team went in the playoffs cause we are in the finals WylieOL, Use the Quote option it's quicker.

CRHSeagle
12-07-2004, 06:37 PM

sorry about the typo chs-dt i will try to be more careful next time....and how far was it your team went in the playoffs cause we are in the finals

Last time I checked your school being in the playoffs had nothing to do with ur spelling.

rattlerbb01
12-07-2004, 06:39 PM
somebody find NHSRattler60 and ask him. I'm sure a starting center has a good opinion of others that play his position. BTW, he ain't too shabby himself. Plays with a lot more heart than I have seen from a center in a while.

NHSRattler60
12-07-2004, 11:11 PM
I could say "one of the best", but I still couldn't tell you if there is a BEST Center. Center is a demanding position that carries more burden than it gets praised for. We touch the ball more than anyone except for the QB. Its a hard position to play. Fun too. I just wish I would have played last year. I've played everything but DB and QB...and I would pick center over all of those still. Sure I got yelled at alot, but hey, it was worth it all.

Rattlerbb01- LOL,.....I won the "Heart" award last night at the Sports Banquet. If there are any coaches online....why?

DOGFAN
12-08-2004, 01:45 AM
I would agree that Levi has to be the best center in 3a. Isn't he bigger than you said? Like 6'1" 280? I've witnessed this kid rep 315 on bench so many times I couldn't keep count. I wonder what colleges are looking at him? I noticed he looks good on defense too.

rattlerbb01
12-08-2004, 01:47 AM
Well I guess just having seen you constantly get right back into the mix of things even after giving up size to a defender and also having gas left for defense and halftime band festivities. When the defense jumped on a long snap count, you and Scott Martin always seemed to get the five yards on the boost up the middle anyhow. It takes a lot of discipline to have the consistency you two had. You and Randall Hutchison were always fired up.

I did just read on the online edition of the eagle the outcome of the sports banquet, so that is a coincidence. Tell the french horn player Richard hi for me. He's my little brother.

luvfutbal
12-08-2004, 09:53 AM
Id' have to say Center Roughriders...went 3 rounds deep.:D

vet93
12-08-2004, 10:14 AM
He was just giving you are hard time and some good natured ribbing.....Don't take yourself so seriously. When you say things like "...and how far was it your team went in the playoffs cause we are in the finals", it makes you sound like some kind of conceited jerk. Wylie is better than that and so are you.

BIGHANK
12-08-2004, 10:27 AM
im not gonna lie, Levi is a beast, and is one of the top centers in 3a

How would you find this out

chubbed_up
12-08-2004, 01:03 PM
michael haynes from cuero is small but probably one of the most explosive players i know. hes our center and middle linebacker

Bulldawgs100
12-08-2004, 10:53 PM
BIGHANK quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im not gonna lie, Levi is a beast, and is one of the top centers in 3a
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How would you find this out

well because, i play about two spots down from him as well

nutcrackin
12-09-2004, 10:42 AM
Some of you that have seen or played against Snyder...tell me about their O-Line.. thank ya.