PDA

View Full Version : palestine

Ranger05
12-06-2004, 08:13 PM
has that one guy who said that palestine was the team beat been on at all since they got beat

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2004, 08:31 PM
I don't believe so, Ranger.

44INAROW
12-06-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger05
has that one guy who said that palestine was the team beat been on at all since they got beat

Only poster from Palestine that I've noticed has been that rude Karisweetie person.

GreenGobbla
12-06-2004, 08:34 PM
i havent seen him on here since before the game friday

gobblerfan02
12-06-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Only poster from Palestine that I've noticed has been that rude Karisweetie person.

Hey, I yelled her name before kickoff, she must have been too shy to wave back...o well. I haven't seen Miss President on here at all either 44, have you?

44INAROW
12-06-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Hey, I yelled her name before kickoff, she must have been too shy to wave back...o well. I haven't seen Miss President on here at all either 44, have you?

we had a "conversation" earlier today lol..
"
Originally posted by sweetthangkari
I do apologize for the fact that your life revolves around this website and the fact that you can't let things go...I believe there is a diagnosed complex for these symptoms if you would only go see a psychologist I'm sure he/she could help you discover a great path for treatment...
:) :) :) :)

Dont' think we'll see her again lol :D :D

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2004, 09:59 PM
Man, that's just wrong! :crazy: :crazy:

jet sweep
12-07-2004, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Ranger05

here i am ranger......do you understand what "the team to beat" implies. it doesn't imply that they CAN'T be beat, it simply means that i thought they were the best team out there. i still feel that way, unfortunately the best team doesn't always win. good luck to cuero, they are darn good!!

AP Panther Fan
12-07-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02

Hey I thought I told you guys, In the event she couldn't hear you yelling....to use sign language!:D

gobblerfan02
12-07-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Hey I thought I told you guys, In the event she couldn't hear you yelling....to use sign language!:D

O, I did that too! :thumbsup: :wave: :inlove:

Wasn't she the shortest one out there on the palestine side at the welcome before kickoff, I know she told me to look for the fat girl, but it was kinda hard to tell! anyway, sorry your team had to lose kari, but one of ours had too, WAY TO GO GOBBLERS, BRING HOME THE RING!