PDA

View Full Version : interesting thought for us AGs

AggieJohn
12-06-2004, 07:13 PM
this will probably be the first time that we will be refering to our opponent as "UT" in the yell "Beat the hell outta _____ ! Whoop!"

does anyone realize the magnitude of this

onfirebball05mustang
12-06-2004, 09:28 PM
tis interesting...but not too monumental

AggieJohn
12-07-2004, 04:27 PM
it'll confuse generations of aggies......

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
it'll confuse generations of aggies......

Generations of Aggies are already confused.....they don't need any help. :p :D

jk

sahen
12-07-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

jk
u beat me to the punch mom!

YBS
12-07-2004, 04:31 PM
We do tend to be a bunch that adjusts to change fairly quickly, however.

onfirebball05mustang
12-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by YBS
We do tend to be a bunch that adjusts to change fairly quickly, however.

true:D

(BTW-Welcome to the dlow YBS!!!)

jason
12-07-2004, 06:00 PM

does anyone realize the magnitude of this does anybody besides you actually care??

uhm....no....

maybe this will help yall learn that saying T.U. is stupid....

Keith7
12-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by jason

maybe this will help yall learn that saying T.U. is stupid....

Actually it might not be so stupid, you see, If you ask anybody out side of the state of Texas (there are 49 other states), what they think about UT, they will think you are talking about Tennessee..

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-07-2004, 06:04 PM
i wonder how detrimental it will be for all you confused aggies to think that you have the other, better UT pulling for you to win...

AggieJohn
12-07-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

jk

touche

Bulldog_12
12-07-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
i wonder how detrimental it will be for all you confused aggies to think that you have the other, better UT pulling for you to win...
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY HEAD HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2004, 06:46 PM
touche

:D

D. R. Hooks
12-07-2004, 06:51 PM
I ordered my Cotton Bowl tickets today!

AggieJohn
12-07-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Actually it might not be so stupid, you see, If you ask anybody out side of the state of Texas (there are 49 other states), what they think about UT, they will think you are talking about Tennessee..

wait wait waitWOAH , there are other states?

and what's this they actually play football

this is huge...:thinking:

YBS
12-09-2004, 02:20 PM
Next thing I know you'll be telling me there's another team called "UT" that where's orange and white, and rotates QBs like rotisserie at KFC:hand:

onfirebball05mustang
12-09-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by YBS
Next thing I know you'll be telling me there's another team called "UT" that where's orange and white, and rotates QBs like rotisserie at KFC:hand:

Ouch!:devil:

Jody
12-09-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by YBS

Don't forget: If Daddy was a NFL quarterback his son get's more turrns in the rotisserie.......even though his back-up is MUCH better than he is. Guess the coach did not like Applebees?

Or some rich alumni put the squeeze on him....:thinking:

YBS
12-09-2004, 06:05 PM
my thing with Simms was he really does have all the tools: big arm, good height and size. We've ALL seen games where he made great decisions and accurate throws(just not as good as Applewhite). He's even had decent games in the pros. Why is it when push comes to shove he can't come up in the big games?

AggieJohn
12-09-2004, 06:08 PM
believe it or not i used to be a longhorn supporter....and i loved major applewhite, me and my t-sip friends would sit around and call him private applesauce from time to time...however i just was appalled and basically didn't understand how you take the big 12 player of the year out of your starting rotation like that...i think the thing that ticks me off the most, is think what kind of NFL career major might have had

3afan
12-09-2004, 06:12 PM
major had his chance in the NFL & he wasnt good enuf ...

Jody
12-10-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
major had his chance in the NFL & he wasnt good enuf ...

What if he had played in college as much as he should have? I think the kid had talent, and that is coming from someone who absoluetly HATES the Longhorns. They remind me of the Dallas Cowboys. Everyone has a say so in who plays except the coach.

chugbug
12-10-2004, 10:50 AM
Aggies are testimonial to the fact that the Indian and the buffalo did get together on the plains on those cold winter nights.:eek: :eek: :flamingma :eek: :eek: :eek: