PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Field Rules for Jsaper vs LH Game

Jody
12-06-2004, 01:42 PM
If you are a Jasper or a Liberty Hill fan who supports the Texas Longhorns........leave that Orange junk at home. Won't need any Bevo humpers in College Station on Saturday. :D

Liberty Hill by 2 Td's minus 1 PAT.

LH 27 (all rushing TD's)
Jasper 6 ( can't kick a PAT so will try for 2)

P.S. Take the time to eat a BIG steak in Snook (cheap too). Can't miss it, look for the BIG SIGN saying Steak House on the front of the cafe. About 15 minutes south of College Station on FM 60. Take my word, don't order the large unless you are very hungy!

NSUTrumpet08
12-06-2004, 01:58 PM
Hahaha...i know what you mean...the two years Jasper played Burnet at Kyle Field we always had some band folks bring UT stuff or other colleges there. It was funny especially when some of those people got chased in the mall after the game...

I'll probably sport my NSU stuff if i go to the game. Hopefully i can find some Jasper stuff to wear and whatnot...

Hill Man
12-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Dont worry Jody, all of the LH resident t-sips will be wearing purple at least for that day.

Did you know that Bevo resides in Liberty Hill.

Jody
12-06-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Hill Man
Dont worry Jody, all of the LH resident t-sips will be wearing purple at least for that day.

Did you know that Bevo resides in Liberty Hill.

OH man....don't tell me that. I was planning on sitting on your side for the game......:D What the heck, bring him with you and we will have an early tailgate BBQ in the parking lot. I am SURE I can find 30,000 students who would gladly help with the cooking preperations....:D

Hill Man
12-06-2004, 02:17 PM
I would bring him if I could but my trunk in not big enough.

Don't worry about the locals there is a mix of loyalties here and we have a well rounded Aggie contingent already and currently at A&M regardless of our resident celebrity. Heck I am surprised some of them have not paid a visit to ranch late some night for a little horn sawing if you know what I mean...

crimson blood
12-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Hill Man
I would bring him if I could but my trunk in not big enough.

Don't worry about the locals there is a mix of loyalties here and we have a well rounded Aggie contingent already and currently at A&M regardless of our resident celebrity. Heck I am surprised some of them have not paid a visit to ranch late some night for a little horn sawing if you know what I mean...

hoodlums!:mad:

crimson blood
12-06-2004, 02:23 PM
burnt orange sunsets...

God's a longhorn!:clap:

Jody
12-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by crimson blood
burnt orange sunsets...

God's a longhorn!:clap:

That Orange sunset is from SMOG..........:D Volatile Organic Compounds, Nitrogen-Oxides, and Hydrocarbons all make a stinky orange glow...:D

However, just in case, I took a minute to review the Old and New testament, nothing about a Longhorn sunset in here..:D :D :D Did say something about noLonhorns in Kyle field except on battle day....:)

JasperDog94
12-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Then you better not open your eyes once you get there cause it's gonna happen.