PDA

View Full Version : Jasper Fan Support Part II

jbulldawg
12-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Okay, I asked for it and I definately got it ! Jasper fans were awsome. I didnt see anyone sitting on there hands Saturday. Marlin fans were great too..... all of the boys playing Saturday noticed I'm sure ! Congrats Marlin on an outstanding season !

Now, Jasper Fans.... remember the stadium at A&M is huge.... we are gonna have to crank it up a notch just like they boys are going to .... and remember no matter what the outcome support our boys !

Go Dawgs ! :cheerl:

easttexan1
12-06-2004, 12:39 PM
You know, I am all for the rah-rah stuff, but I think Jasper has too many players worrying about what is going on in the stands rather than the other side of the line of scrimmage. If the only thing that is keeping you up is the crowd, you really need some help. When I played (yes, I can remember that far back!) the only time I noticed the crowd at all was on the sideline. Maybe it was because I was breathing so hard.

Bulldog_12
12-06-2004, 12:50 PM
True, the players should worry more about the field, but how do you know he is a player? I know when I played, not too far back to remember, it was always nice to hear people screaming FOR youand knowing that you were loved and appreciated no matter what happened. When a player does look up and see the entire group of fans leaving when they are behind, you get a feeling as though, maybe you cant do it. If they don't believe in you, why should you believe in yourself. Hundreds of people cant be wrong can they. Im with you Jbulldawg, thanks for pushing this on and keep on getting the fan base riled up. I know I will be doing my part come Saturday, I hope that the entire town of Jasper shows up and does the same.

Hupernikomen
12-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Posting on here is preaching to the choir...of course people on here support their team else we wouldn't be on here incessantly chattering about them all the time.

Jody
12-06-2004, 01:17 PM
I'll be cheering......:D

NSUTrumpet08
12-06-2004, 02:02 PM
I'll be support the Dawgs...you can tell i'm there by some loud obnoxious trumpet player, not in uniform, sportin the NSU colors, and playing high, squealy notes everytime we play the fight song! Well that's if i can make it...

JasperDog94
12-06-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by NSUTrumpet08
...and playing high, squealy notes everytime we play the fight song!... You mean like High C?:eek: :eek: :eek: Wow! Can I have your autograph?;) ;)