PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Morning Show Dec 6, 2004..Jasper is 4 real

cunbed10
12-06-2004, 09:10 AM
Good Morning 3ADownlow, I'm your host Leon and it's wet and muggy here in Temple Texas. I enjoyed meeting Hup and Jasper Dog94 this weekend. That Jasper team I saw was very physical, and huge, I like the game plan they had, run, run, and more run, right down My beloved Bulldogs throat. I am just as proud of this year's Bulldog team as I was of last year's. To be honest I didn't expect them to go as far as they did, due to the talent that they lossed, but they proved me wrong. I still found some new 3Adownlow friends, and I still luv my Dogs, good luck in basketball, I have a feeling you will surprise alot of folks in this sport also, Good luck to Jasper and the remaining teams, and like always we want to hear from you.

44INAROW
12-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Good Morning Leon - Kinda muggy down here in Cuero too. Is it Friday night yet? GO MEAN GREEN :D :D :clap: :clap:

NSUTrumpet08
12-06-2004, 09:56 AM
Good morning from Natchitoches...yes it's muggy here and I hate it! :mad: I love cold weather.

I wish i could have been at the game but maybe i would've jinxed it. I'll try to be at the LH/Jasper game. Great job to Marlin as well. I didn't think Jasper would make it this far into the playoffs...isn't this the farthest Jasper has ever gone in the playoffs?

JasperDog94
12-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by NSUTrumpet08
..isn't this the farthest Jasper has ever gone in the playoffs? Yes and no. Jasper has been in the semi's the past two years, but it only took 3 games to get there in division 1. This is the most playoff wins Jasper has ever had in 1 season.:) :)

jason
12-06-2004, 10:12 AM
morning cunbed, it was nice talkin to you this weekend, although i am curious how you got my # lol.....

i dont think im gonna make the lh/jasper game

ill be at aw/cuero fri for sure
ill have to decide between slc/lufkin and lh/jasper for saturday...

crimson blood
12-06-2004, 10:27 AM
since yure the pro how do others post the scores and play by play for the games almost live?
do they carry wireless laptops or whut:confused:

will anyone do the game this week?

will it be televised anywhere?:rolleyes:

will jerry springer cover the post game interviews? :devil:

Hupernikomen
12-06-2004, 10:29 AM
nice to meet you too mr. lewis. Those are some promising little Leons that were tagging along with you. As far as the game, Jasper seemed to execute better than Marlin and we got most all of the breaks. Have a lot of respect for what Marlin did this year after your graduation loses and the run to the finals you made last year.

pirate4state
12-06-2004, 10:34 AM
G'morning all -- checking in from foggy/muggy downtown Sinton! :( I hate this weather! I want cold weather and I want it soon!! :mad: :D

Congrats to the Marlin Bulldogs on a GREAT SEASON!! :thumbsup: You came up short against a great team, hey, it happens...trust me -- we in Sinton know what we are talking about. ;)

Good Luck to Jasper in the next round. I gotta cheer for the Region IV representative though -- GO LIBERTY HILL!! :cheerl:

Hang in there Leon -- :)

Bulldog_12
12-06-2004, 11:13 AM
Good Morning from Aggieland, soon to be the home of the 3A div. II Semi-Finals! Im so glad that I don't have to travel anywhere to see my Dawgs play. Gig'em Dawgs! BTHO h.l.!:D

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by crimson blood
will jerry springer cover the post game interviews? :devil:

I thought he was going the play-by-play! :eek: :p

onfirebball05mustang
12-06-2004, 11:33 AM
Good Morning all from Manor! Congrats to Jasper and LH on the wins...good luck this week to all the teams playing!
I actually am enjoying the weather! It's kinda rainy/foggy, but other than that, quite nice!:p

District303aPastPlayer
12-06-2004, 11:55 AM
Good morning from the Northside of Corpus Christi where its kinda foggy outside and the girl are still lookin pretty :p

okay, little humor.. today is day 2 for ALl State Selections... here comes the Thread

CheerMom
12-06-2004, 12:57 PM
Good Morning from "The Swamp", and today is a nasty day here.
Congrats, on a great season!!!

j_dog
12-07-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Good Morning 3ADownlow, I'm your host Leon and it's wet and muggy here in Temple Texas. I enjoyed meeting Hup and Jasper Dog94 this weekend. That Jasper team I saw was very physical, and huge, I like the game plan they had, run, run, and more run, right down My beloved Bulldogs throat. I am just as proud of this year's Bulldog team as I was of last year's. To be honest I didn't expect them to go as far as they did, due to the talent that they lossed, but they proved me wrong. I still found some new 3Adownlow friends, and I still luv my Dogs, good luck in basketball, I have a feeling you will surprise alot of folks in this sport also, Good luck to Jasper and the remaining teams, and like always we want to hear from you.
And it was good to meet you also! I was with Hup. 94 was somewhere else. And it was great to meet your boys. They will be something one of these days!

Marlin was a tough opponent. I think Jasper was really ready to play, or the score might have been much closer. Congratulations to Marlin on a great season.

marlin fan
12-07-2004, 08:24 AM
sorry im late but i didnt see this thred yesterday!!!! Jasper had a very good team. u marlin Bulldogs should have ur head up high like cunbed said yall suppised me i didnt expecte us to get this far either because of the loss of talent from last year!!! go dogs get ready for nex t year!!!!

cunbed10
12-07-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by jason
morning cunbed, it was nice talkin to you this weekend, although i am curious how you got my # lol.....

i dont think im gonna make the lh/jasper game

ill be at aw/cuero fri for sure
ill have to decide between slc/lufkin and lh/jasper for saturday... Jason u gave me your cell # for the China Spring game in Killeen, remember?:thinking: :crazy: :confused:

JHS_c/o_06'
12-07-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Good Morning from Aggieland, soon to be the home of the 3A div. II Semi-Finals! Im so glad that I don't have to travel anywhere to see my Dawgs play. Gig'em Dawgs! BTHO h.l.!:D

LOL...there you aggies go again....trying to force your traditions on us..lol..and H.L....lol...kinda like TU....wow.....thats sooo sad...

uh oh...i better be quiet cause if we win state....that means that i have to be an Aggie too.....