PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer

Gsquared
12-06-2004, 07:11 AM
Saturday was the second time ive seen em this year. The first time against Paris, they looked good but not extraordinary. Saturday, they were off the chain!!!! I cant see them getting beat.

Manck
12-06-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Saturday was the second time ive seen em this year. The first time against Paris, they looked good but not extraordinary. Saturday, they were off the chain!!!! I cant see them getting beat.

Sure hope you're right. I'm pretty confident that you might be.

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-06-2004, 01:34 PM
I saw Snyder beat Iowa Park and what impressed me most was teh execution. They didn't miss blocks. The hard running of Walker and the overall good play of the defense. This should be a great matchup.

Gsquared
12-06-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
I saw Snyder beat Iowa Park and what impressed me most was teh execution. They didn't miss blocks. The hard running of Walker and the overall good play of the defense. This should be a great matchup.
I hope its a good one. Right now im saying Gilmer by 13 but I sure hope its alot closer.

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-06-2004, 02:51 PM
Never know how a team will matchup. I hope it is a good one as well.

mustang04
12-06-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
Never know how a team will matchup. I hope it is a good one as well.

it should be a good one....the Snyder/ Sweetwater game was one of the best ive seen in a while, along with us and Decatur a couple of years ago, and us and Greenwood for our homecomming last year

Gsquared
12-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
it should be a good one....the Snyder/ Sweetwater game was one of the best ive seen in a while, along with us and Decatur a couple of years ago, and us and Greenwood for our homecomming last year
Man, that Snyder/Sweetwater game sounds like it was awesom! Cant ask for a better game than a 1 pt game

PPHSfan
12-06-2004, 03:09 PM
Man, that Snyder/Sweetwater game sounds like it was awesom! Cant ask for a better game than a 1 pt game

1 point games because of a missed extra point are more sad than they are good. Especially one that hits the goal post.

mustang04
12-06-2004, 03:12 PM

u shoulda been there!....BUT i still think the BEST game ever was when i was a junior and we played Decatur in Stephenville, that game was nothing but both teams trading hits and swithing leads, then we finall got ahead by like 4 or sumthin, cant remember, but they threw a bomb as the game ended and the receiver caught it...i swear this is no exaggeration.....he caught it about a foot or less short of he endzone, then our safety who was behind him tackled him away from it so he couldnt fall back and score....ask chief woodman about that game

Gsquared
12-06-2004, 03:40 PM
That sounds like a dandy! Wish I could see the game film, those kinda game films are good for off season entertainment.