PDA

View Full Version : Hupernikomen Here It IS!

Jody
12-06-2004, 07:07 AM
Well, seems the "Jody Curse" has once again delivered victory to Jasper. Living up to my bet, I have modified my screen name to include the phrase as part of my loosing the bet.

Guess I better get to work on next weeks curse!

Hupernikomen
12-06-2004, 08:53 AM
Well when Jasper or WO-S loses again you can take it down, or if you promised to keep routing for our opponents you can take it down after the state championship game.

:)

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2004, 09:13 AM
Hopefully our boys will be the ones to finally break the Jody curse. :D

Jody
12-06-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Well when Jasper or WO-S loses again you can take it down, or if you promised to keep routing for our opponents you can take it down after the state championship game.

:)

Well, as much as I would like to see WOS be the first to loose, I am affraid the LH Panthers are brewing up a Jasper spanking.......:D

Good luck to both teams.

spiveyrat
12-06-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Jody
Well, as much as I would like to see WOS be the first to loose, I am affraid the LH Panthers are brewing up a Jasper spanking.......:D

Good luck to both teams.

You're doing a great job! Keep it up Jody! :D

D. R. Hooks
12-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Jody, you have a beautiful signature/:D

http://www.flickingerweather.com/wos.JPG

Hupernikomen
12-06-2004, 02:56 PM
yeah I had to include my friends from orange in his punishment.

D. R. Hooks
12-06-2004, 03:02 PM
Glad to see Jasper is kicking tail, since we didn't geterdone this season.

Hupernikomen
12-06-2004, 03:04 PM
very few give us much of a chance from here on out...look forward to the WO-S game next year already...should be a good one...Is Beasley a senior?

Jody
12-06-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by D. R. Hooks
Jody, you have a beautiful signature/:D

http://www.flickingerweather.com/wos.JPG

Yes sir. You can thank Hupernikomen for that one....:D I am the official 2004 Jasper Jinx. According to them I can jinx any team they play.....:D

Gonna get a reat jinx test this Saturday though! LH has quite the running game.

I sure wished WOS would play BH next year. Has the crying stopped in that district yet?

WOS1
12-06-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Jody
Yes sir. You can thank Hupernikomen for that one....:D I am the official 2004 Jasper Jinx. According to them I am jinx any team they play.....:D

Gonna get a reat jix test this Saturday though! LH is quite the running game.

I sure wished WOS would play BH next year. Has the crying stopped in that district yet?

No one crying here, we always have next year...;)

Hup, Beasley is a junior.

Hupernikomen
12-06-2004, 05:22 PM
I was afraid of that...next year lines up to be Beasley vs. Moye for zero week...good way to start off '05

j_dog
12-06-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
I was afraid of that...next year lines up to be Beasley vs. Moye for zero week...good way to start off '05
Yes, and in Jasper! :)

j_dog
12-06-2004, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Hopefully our boys will be the ones to finally break the Jody curse. :D
Sorry, the curse is UNBREAKABLE!!! :D