PDA

View Full Version : It's like that old scenario.....

AggieJohn
12-06-2004, 02:52 AM
where the guy is trying to quit smoking, and almost gets to it until something drives him over the hill and he goes right back to smoking because it's his release....

...well i'm that guy right now....

here's my situation.....i'm in a dorm at Texas A&M...anyway...my roommate, who is about as metro as they come (he takes vitamins and moisturizes to mention a few) and just basically is as anal retentive as can be...

so i come back from formal this weekend...http://img33.exs.cx/img33/387/b6mtyo.jpg
(above is a pic of me and my date, who also serves the dual purpose as my girlfriend)

anyway, i get back to the dorm this afternoon, and granted i am not the cleanest individual in the world, but i'm not the messiest....anyway, my roommate has scooted everything in my room over to the desk, which happens to be next to the radiator...which we both know leaks...anyway he moves my books and crap as far as he can under my desk right next to the radiator puddle...(remember i'm gone this weekend)....and now my books, which i was going to sell back for cash are now completely drenched....not to mention hard to use period...i want some reprocussions for this..it's stupid...

anyway i have filed a complaint with an RA and taken care of that angle..and they are going to "look into" reimbursing me for the book...because of the radiator...but my whole issue is the roommate...i know i'm messy but do you have to move my crap....i guess everyone needs a ten foot radius to live in.....(sarcasm)

anyway, i know that i was supposed to stay away for 21 days, but i think my last day i posted was the 19th and today is like the 6th i think so that makes 17 or so days and i think i was origianlly gone for about four days before the "welch" so anyway i hope i was able regain some of yalls trust, and if jason would like for me to be away for a few more days i would still be willing to do that, anyway, i miss ya 3adl family....i hope you accept me back...

all this being said i still have some finals, but never the less the roommate situation has come to a head, and i'm to the point where i need some sort of outlet...let this be it....

g'night DL

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2004, 03:23 AM
We all have a need to vent once in a while. Better to get it out on the keyboard than on the roommate.

HighSchool Fan
12-06-2004, 03:25 AM
when you welch on a bet, you have to double you losses. See ya in 3 more weeks.

AggieJohn
12-06-2004, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
We all have a need to vent once in a while. Better to get it out on the keyboard than on the roommate.

yeah that was my basic reasoning for coming back...my finals are going to be easy...so figured i could manage my time well, however if jason does feel that i haven't served long enough i am willing to step away...

HighSchool Fan
12-06-2004, 03:36 AM
you have 3 more weeks to go, shoo fly shoo

AggieJohn
12-06-2004, 03:38 AM
how do you figure that my man

HighSchool Fan
12-06-2004, 03:42 AM
read the 2nd response from your orginal post. you lost, you welched, now the punishment is double.

AggieJohn
12-06-2004, 03:47 AM
i welshed, or welched, or however it's spelt originally and lasted about 4 days or so...i didn't welch now, i never said i was gone for a strict three week period i just said i was going to be gone a while...give the board a chance to calm down.....
now i am offering jason my word to stay off for a few more days if he would like, but i think from the four days i originally served and from now..that i have completed my side of the bet.....but once again if he doesn't feel like that, then i will step aside for a few more days.....i wish to resolve this between us..

HighSchool Fan
12-06-2004, 03:51 AM
so if you lose a $100 bet, you only pay part of it at a time. 3 more weeks for you.

Keith7
12-06-2004, 03:54 AM
Photo alterer!! i found the real photo of your g/f

http://img43.exs.cx/img43/249/f9zexsheep.gif

j/k

3afan
12-06-2004, 07:08 AM
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greatness, Keith .......

(oh - welcome back John ........... i think you've served your time)

onfirebball05mustang
12-06-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Welcome Back! Too true LH!

AggieJohn
12-06-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
Photo alterer!! i found the real photo of your g/f

http://img43.exs.cx/img43/249/f9zexsheep.gif

j/k

i saw that coming

jason
12-06-2004, 10:09 AM
i thought you were ROMed (by choice) and gone permanently....

you're 'word' is no good to me, so just do whatever you feel like doing like you did 3 days after you lost our bet....

i dont really care anymore...

rofl @ keith

crimson blood
12-06-2004, 10:17 AM
keith,
that is one of the funniest posts i have ever seen

AggieJohn
12-06-2004, 02:04 PM
keith7 and his abiltity to alter photos are almost as high a level of 3adl perfection as pphsfan's ability to make cunning remarks

onfirebball05mustang
12-06-2004, 02:06 PM
true:)

sahen
12-06-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by jason
i thought you were ROMed (by choice) and gone permanently....

you're 'word' is no good to me, so just do whatever you feel like doing like you did 3 days after you lost our bet....

i dont really care anymore...

rofl @ keith

yah i thought he said he was leaving permantly too...this situation is so screwed up...i feel like there is a freakin soap opera on the downlow...

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-06-2004, 06:37 PM
hey aggiejohn, not that i care, but didnt you ask to be ROM'ed??? obviously it didnt happen...:thinking: