PDA

View Full Version : 4-3A is a joke!

LALK
12-06-2004, 12:44 AM
that's why there are still 2 teams in the playoffs...1 going for the ring this friday!!! go dawgs!!!

gobblerfan02
12-06-2004, 01:20 AM
and we will then see if they live up to all the hype you west tx posters keep talking about!

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-06-2004, 01:30 AM
Growing up in Sweetwater I learned to hate Snyder when I was younger for no other reason than because no one else liked them and when we dropped down to 3A I quickly began to hate Wylie because honestly I don't remember being able to beat them in anything with the exception of JV track one year. But I guess time has a way of changing us because now being out of high school and moved on I can't help but want the best for both of these schools because they represent something that not alot of people can ever understand unless they played football in West Texas. So with that in mind I want to wish Snyder and Wylie the best of luck and I hope both of them bring back rings to West Texas. At least Sweetwater fans can say that two of their three losses this year came at the hands of state champs.

Black & Gold
12-06-2004, 01:31 AM
So are you saying that two teams from the same district getting this far isn't an accomplishment? I think so, no matter what district they come from. Go Wylie!!!!

jmcgee
12-06-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Growing up in Sweetwater I learned to hate Snyder when I was younger for no other reason than because no one else liked them and when we dropped down to 3A I quickly began to hate Wylie because honestly I don't remember being able to beat them in anything with the exception of JV track one year. But I guess time has a way of changing us because now being out of high school and moved on I can't help but want the best for both of these schools because they represent something that not alot of people can ever understand unless they played football in West Texas. So with that in mind I want to wish Snyder and Wylie the best of luck and I hope both of them bring back rings to West Texas. At least Sweetwater fans can say that two of their three losses this year came at the hands of state champs.
I hope they do to. and if snyder wins we could say we lost to the state champs by a missed field goal.

LALK
12-06-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
and we will then see if they live up to all the hype you west tx posters keep talking about!

haha 4-3A has already lived up to the hype...2 teams...still in this late is simply amazing

GreenGobbla
12-06-2004, 09:09 PM
you are right, that is amazing, why do you say 4-3a is a joke?

gobbler_fan04
12-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Good question

GreenGobbla
12-06-2004, 09:38 PM
do you not have an answer, becuz i was just wondering why you said that?

Bulldawgs100
12-06-2004, 09:41 PM
LALK i got u, he was makin fun of a previous post that said 4-3a is a joke becuz we all had easy routes there the playoffs or sumn like that

mustang04
12-06-2004, 09:44 PM
sweetwater, snyder, and abilene wylie...man 3 great teams

lobo dad
12-06-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Bulldawgs100
LALK i got u, he was makin fun of a previous post that said 4-3a is a joke becuz we all had easy routes there the playoffs or sumn like that

Well if you consider the district itself, Wylie defeating Decatur, and Sweetwater is only out because of a missed extra point to a district foe, what do you consider a tough district? I'd bet the ranch that if Sweetwater met anyone else, they are probably still playing as well.

mustang04
12-06-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by lobo dad
Well if you consider the district itself, Wylie defeating Decatur, and Sweetwater is only out because of a missed extra point to a district foe, what do you consider a tough district? I'd bet the ranch that if Sweetwater met anyone else, they are probably still playing as well.

i agree...i think snyder and sweetwater are about identical in toughness and skill, i mean..their records show it, their schedule...hell, even the score was almost identical 21-20.....sweetwater should still be in...but so should snyder

LALK
12-07-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla
do you not have an answer, becuz i was just wondering why you said that?

i was making fun of this guy that had that same thread earlier