Texas Tech vs Cal

Houston Bowl:
UTEP vs Colorado

lobo12
12-06-2004, 12:12 AM
how does texas tech end up playing cal

gobblerfan02
12-06-2004, 12:13 AM
WHAT ABOUT UTSA, o wait, we don't have a team yet, but just watch out for the roadrunners in the near future, we just have to get another sport added for the girls first!
Equestrian anyone!?

Keith7
12-06-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by lobo12
how does texas tech end up playing cal

cal got screwed, thats how.. i feel bad for tech

TheDOCTORdre
12-06-2004, 12:30 AM
A&M and Tennesse should be good

jason
12-06-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
A&M and Tennesse should be good tenn by 21+

Bulldog_12
12-06-2004, 12:32 AM
I do feel bad for Tech. Cals gonna come out with some serious issues. They are holding a grudge right now and want to show that they belong in a BCS bowl. Do you know anything about Tennesee Dre?

TheDOCTORdre
12-06-2004, 12:38 AM
I should have done something to add a sarcastic effect to my previous post, because thats how I wanted to come off

jason
12-06-2004, 12:39 AM
I should have done something to add a sarcastic effect to my previous post, because thats how I wanted to come off oooohh...gotcha....ill change mine if you wanna change yours...

westTXbest
12-06-2004, 12:46 AM
Dude there aint no way tennesee will win by 21 your crazy a&m hung with texas and ou !!!!!!!!

big daddy russ
12-06-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
WHAT ABOUT UTSA, o wait, we don't have a team yet, but just watch out for the roadrunners in the near future, we just have to get another sport added for the girls first!
Equestrian anyone!? Roadrunner Football...
Still undefeated!

big daddy russ
12-06-2004, 02:14 AM
I should have done something to add a sarcastic effect to my previous post, because thats how I wanted to come off Should be a good game, but Tennessee's defense reminds me of UT's. Coach Fulmer's staff will give the Aggie O hell all day long.

On a bright note, the Big XII South has a great chance at having three top-10 teams going into next season.

Bulldog92
12-06-2004, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
I do feel bad for Tech. Cals gonna come out with some serious issues. They are holding a grudge right now and want to show that they belong in a BCS bowl. Do you know anything about Tennesee Dre? They might also be playing their last game under Tedford. People on ESPN seem to be convinced that he's leaving Cal to come to Seattle to take over at UW. Cal is supposed to be offering him a new deal, but I think it could be a lot less than the Huskies throw at him. Granted, UW was 1-10 this year, but they have better fan support and better facilities. I was here in 2000 when they were 11-1 and won the Rose Bowl and this place is crazy when they're winning. Tedford would do wonders with recruiting and bringing that back here. Willingham seems to be the #2 option and I think he would do well here...but I wouldn't be shocked at all if he went back to Stanford.