PDA

View Full Version : Go Cuero & Liberty Hill!!!

CrunkTarpon21
12-05-2004, 07:01 PM
Good luck to Cuero Gobblers on winning that State Title. Good luck to the Panthers against the Bulldogs. You two are the last Region IV teams. Good luck to both. GO TARPONS!!!

44INAROW
12-05-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by CrunkTarpon21
Good luck to Cuero Gobblers on winning that State Title. Good luck to the Panthers against the Bulldogs. You two are the last Region IV teams. Good luck to both. GO TARPONS!!!

Thanks Tarpon. We hope to represent Region IV in style with a win :)

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2004, 11:00 PM
Thanks, Missile. The boys will do their best.

CuErO's BiG "O"
12-05-2004, 11:06 PM
thanks tarpon we appreciate your support. i cant wait till friday. GO GOBBLERS!!!

footballgal
12-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Best wishes go out, to the teams representing Region IV:

Liberty Hill Panthers and Cuero Gobblers!! :clap:

gobblerfan02
12-05-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by footballgal
Best wishes go out, to the teams representing Region IV:

Liberty Hill Panthers and Cuero Gobblers!! :clap:

Thanks for all the support from the Region IV folks, we're gonna need all that support in order to bring home the title.
Hope both teams are able to win the title this season!

CrunkTarpon21
12-06-2004, 11:52 AM
I wish you both the best of luck. When and where will both teams be playing? I have finals this week, but I hope I can slip in a football game. Good luck to both. GO GOBBLERS!!! GO PANTHERS!!! GO TARPONS!!! Peace up, A-Town down.

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2004, 11:54 AM
We're at Kyle Field, Saturday, 3 p.m.

Cuero plays Friday night, Floyd Casey stadium, Baylor, 8:00 p.m.

CheerMom
12-06-2004, 11:55 AM
Good Luck to both teams this week!!! Play safe and injury free and everyone traveling to the games this weekend, travel safely!!! I'll be cheering ya'll on!!

CrunkTarpon21
12-06-2004, 12:03 PM
Is Kyle Field in Kyle, TX? I doubt it though. Why would you all be playing over here if both of you are up north. Peace up, A-Town down.

CheerMom
12-06-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by CrunkTarpon21
Is Kyle Field in Kyle, TX? I doubt it though. Why would you all be playing over here if both of you are up north. Peace up, A-Town down.

Kyle Field is Texas A&M's field.

CrunkTarpon21
12-06-2004, 12:17 PM
I'm definitely not an Aggie fan, so that's why I didn't know. I thought it was too good to be true. Well, doesn't seem like we'll be making either game. The drive will be about 4 hours away and we have finals the next day. Well, good luck to both teams. Represent Region IV. Peace up, A-Town down.

GO GOBBLERS!!!

GO PANTHERS!!!

GO TARPONS!!!

CheerMom
12-06-2004, 12:53 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CrunkTarpon21
[B]I'm definitely not an Aggie fan, so that's why I didn't know. I thought it was too good to be true. Well, doesn't seem like we'll be making either game. The drive will be about 4 hours away and we have finals the next day. Well, good luck to both teams. Represent Region IV. Peace up, A-Town down.[QUOTE]

Good Luck on your finals!!

rhs78
12-06-2004, 01:26 PM
good luck gobblers,bring back the trophy,experience, tradition,fans and luck shall be on your side. GO gobblers!!!!!!

Good luck to panthers, i've seen you play and know that you play with lots of heart,talent and team work, take the next step and beat them bulldogs. Go panthers!!!!

Both teams play safe and injury free games.best of luck