PDA

View Full Version : Jasper's Fans

JHS_c/o_06'
12-05-2004, 02:55 PM
I would just like to say, that looking up from the sidelines was one of the best sights ive seen this year. We actually had TRUE FANS. Ive never seen the Jasper crowd so...umm...together and united. They were chanting, and cheering when the cheerleaders did stuff. A few People left with a few min left, but ppl from jasper have always done that, i guess they dont like traffic. And when the players on the field tried to get the crowd going, they cheered. It was a great day. And Marlin, yall played an awesome game. Tank was amazing, the QB was acurate and could scramble, and the recievers....im pretty sure, except for 1 or 2, everything that was in reach was caught. So hold your head up and hit offseason in the teeth.

Hupernikomen
12-05-2004, 03:01 PM
Not many Jasper fan's left this one early. Of the 10 or so people I was sitting around only half were from Jasper. People from all over east texas came to these games yesterday. They are the ones who left early. The Dog fans stayed to the end.

On a side note...I thought it was neat to hear Marlin fans chant "we are proud of you..." to their players toward the end of the game. Good support

marlin fan
12-05-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Not many Jasper fan's left this one early. Of the 10 or so people I was sitting around only half were from Jasper. People from all over east texas came to these games yesterday. They are the ones who left early. The Dog fans stayed to the end.

On a side note...I thought it was neat to hear Marlin fans chant "we are proud of you..." to their players toward the end of the game. Good support OH really about 3 mins early missed that i had to leave to go unload the band thing grrr!!!

Hupernikomen
12-05-2004, 03:11 PM
I looked your way after the game, but didn't feel like wading through all your players and families to say "hey I am from the downlow is marlin fan here?" I don't think it would have went over well.

Bulldog Fan
12-05-2004, 03:12 PM

On a side note...I thought it was neat to hear Marlin fans chant "we are proud of you..." to their players toward the end of the game. Good support

Great game, the best I've seen in a while. Jasper did everything right. Good coaching and superior playing on the field. Even our fans were awesome. This was a good week for Jasper football. Congratulations to all!

marlin fan
12-05-2004, 03:20 PM
I looked your way after the game, but didn't feel like wading through all your players and families to say "hey I am from the downlow is marlin fan here?" I don't think it would have went over well. sure wouldnt have cus i wasnt over there lol