PDA

View Full Version : How many districts have 2 still in the hunt?? 4-3A does

Black_Magic
12-05-2004, 10:25 AM
Wylie and Snyder are still in it. Unfortunately Sweetwater a district rival had to end the season vs another district opponent. but we still have 2 in it! 2 out of 6 teams left! thats 33% of all teams left are from 4-3A for all the math majors out there. good job! no doubt where the beef is in texas is now.:clap: :clap:

Buckeye80
12-05-2004, 12:24 PM
In 4A, Marshall and Kilgore are both still alive from district 17.
In 1A, Big Sandy (11-3) beat Harleton (12-2) last night for the second time this season, giving Harleton both losses to the same team. Both teams are in district 19-A.

VWG
12-05-2004, 12:25 PM
How would you like to have to pick all-district selections in that district? Heck, even Lambert from Merkel, who is an excellent little athlete could get left out.

Buckeye80
12-05-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
no doubt where the beef is in texas is now.:clap: :clap:

We'll just see if those "cows" from Snyder can catch a bunch of "deer". :D :D

Aw, come on! That was so clever!:D :D

VWG
12-05-2004, 12:58 PM
Go Region I!
Gotta love an underdog.....

Buckeye80
12-05-2004, 12:59 PM
No love!! I see!:(

TheDOCTORdre
12-05-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye80

The held the sweetwater speedsters

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye80

That was funny. :D

Buckeye80
12-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
That was funny. :D
Thanx Mom!!:D I thought so.

Black_Magic
12-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
The held the sweetwater speedsters Nothing at all against the Gilmer Speed but there is nobody that has more speed in the backfield than Sweetwater. 3 backs in the back field with 4.4 speed or better including the QB. I dont think gilmer will have more speed. they may be as fast but I doubt they are faster than Sweetwater. It will be good. Ya know Snyder has a little speed too. Walker is 4.4 and there is some speed at WR too. enough to get behind people all year long. Its going to be a great game Saturday. Snyder has alot of respect for anyone still in this thing at this point. the last 6 are the best of Texas no doubt.

VWG
12-05-2004, 02:16 PM
Best of Texas? Crap man, how about better than about 90% of all high school teams in the US under a 3A type enrollment.
To be in the last rounds of Texas High School Football means you've got enough moxy to take on anybody.... including those beyond our Texas borders.

pero chato
12-05-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Best of Texas? Crap man, how about better than about 90% of all high school teams in the US under a 3A type enrollment.
To be in the last rounds of Texas High School Football means you've got enough moxy to take on anybody.... including those beyond our Texas borders.

AMEN AND AMEN!

jmcgee
12-06-2004, 02:27 AM
I Would like to see a national playoff after State playoffs that would be awsome.

mustang04
12-06-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Nothing at all against the Gilmer Speed but there is nobody that has more speed in the backfield than Sweetwater. 3 backs in the back field with 4.4 speed or better including the QB. I dont think gilmer will have more speed. they may be as fast but I doubt they are faster than Sweetwater. It will be good. Ya know Snyder has a little speed too. Walker is 4.4 and there is some speed at WR too. enough to get behind people all year long. Its going to be a great game Saturday. Snyder has alot of respect for anyone still in this thing at this point. the last 6 are the best of Texas no doubt.

is there a way ya can throw sweetwater in there with the top?? hehe:D

go ahead and put dectur while ur at it! they're good