PDA

View Full Version : Jasper VS Liberty Hill What`s Your Predictions?

mechanic
12-05-2004, 01:54 AM
What do you think guys? What kind of game do you think this will be? Got to say we were hitting on all eight cylinders tonight in Nac.. Best we have looked all year.:D

Old No. 7
12-05-2004, 02:07 AM
I'm pulling for Jasper but this one will be a batttle. I hope Jasper is hitting on all eight again. :D

Astrosdawg07
12-05-2004, 02:12 AM
http://www.digitaltexas.net/images/cd/Jasperbulldogs.jpgGO DAWGS!!!!! KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!

Hupernikomen
12-05-2004, 02:22 AM
good job by the dogs tonight...don't know anything about LH but they score a lot of points, and I heard they run the wishbone...should be an interesting matchup.

purplenails
12-05-2004, 02:26 AM
L.H. WILL PLAY FOR THE STATE TITLE! next QUESTION.

Hupernikomen
12-05-2004, 02:35 AM
How old are you?

JHS_c/o_06'
12-05-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
How old are you?

Obviously not old enough to spell "question".

....im gonna feel real stupid if i spelled something wrong.

Hupernikomen
12-05-2004, 03:29 AM
ummm spelling looked ok at a glance but you forgot the "I" after "if". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

JHS_c/o_06'
12-05-2004, 03:46 AM
ummm spelling looked ok at a glance but you forgot the "I" after "if". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Guess 3 in the morning will do that to you, maybe i shouldn't have made fun of him/her.

SintonFan
12-05-2004, 04:27 AM
How about to close to call?:D

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
Guess 3 in the morning will do that to you, maybe i shouldn't have made fun of him/her.

You're right...you shouldn't have. She (if it was mom) has a son that graduated class of 2003, one on the team & a trainer. 3 in the morning will do that to anyone. ;)

spiveyrat
12-05-2004, 12:15 PM
I predict that Liberty Hill will not score as many points as they are accustomed to. :eek: :nerd:

44INAROW
12-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I predict that Liberty Hill will not score as many points as they are accustomed to. :eek: :nerd:

probably right but I do predict LH will win this one....... :)

Tiny
12-05-2004, 01:50 PM
LH will win this one but it will probably be a better game than I would like.

HighSchool Fan
12-05-2004, 01:52 PM
LH will roll.

gobbler grad
12-05-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
LH will roll.

don't think Jasper can stop their running game, they are just too powerful, grind it down your throat constantly and run the clock down...59 of 61 carries for positve yrds. against Hville, I know the other 2 were the qb downing the ball at end of game...very impressive...these guys play with a lot of heart and intensity...will be a close game , but LH comes out on top...

good luck panthers

HighSchool Fan
12-05-2004, 02:18 PM
i don't know if you misunderstood me or not, or maybe i'm confused, what i was saying is that LH will win.

gobbler grad
12-05-2004, 02:20 PM
they will roll, right over Jasper and play next week

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
or maybe i'm confused

You are! :p He was agreeing with you - he's seen us play. :)

HighSchool Fan
12-05-2004, 02:23 PM
yeah, i am most of the time :rolleyes:

gobblerfan02
12-05-2004, 02:30 PM
LH WILL SLOBERKNOCK the bulldogs, hopefully like Cuero will this friday, I want it to be a bad week for ALL bulldogs, LH Win It For Region 4!

JHS_c/o_06'
12-05-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad

You better hope their players dont have that mindset, or the only place they will be rolling is to the local mall to pick out basketball shoes. I hope they come prepared and with the right mindset so we can have a good and safe game. I say Jasper by 2. Maybe we can finally get over the hump and go to the state game.

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2004, 02:36 PM
Trust me, JHS, our players are overlooking NO ONE! They are completely aware that Jasper will be our toughest playoff opponent this year & will not take that lightly. They know what is at stake and will show up ready to play the smash mouth type of football they do so well.

Yippee, Panther folks......we have lots of people to talk with this week. :D

Hupernikomen
12-05-2004, 02:47 PM
It looks like LH fans done put this one in the bag. Yeah this little old Jasper county boys are just going to stand aside and let those four 1000 yard rusher y'all have all get at least 100 more. :D

If we kept Tank Williams out of the endzone I would say we have a chance of keeping LH under 60 or so. The question is can LH keep Jasper under 60?:eek: :eek:

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2004, 02:53 PM
It looks like LH fans done put this one in the bag.

Definitely not this fan.

But I'll be more than happy to talk some trash with you. :D

05Dawg
12-05-2004, 02:55 PM
Jasper will win this one, i think our defence will be able to stop LH's running game!!!!:D

44INAROW
12-05-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Definitely not this fan.

This is what I've been waiting to see.. A MOM know know's her facts getting to have a friendly debate with an opponent's fan.. It keeps us sane during this exciting week :)
My money's on LHP Mom..

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2004, 02:58 PM
Man, this is going to be fun! :D

Hupernikomen
12-05-2004, 02:58 PM
Definitely not this fan.

If trash talk wins games LH has this one in the bag for sure. Sunday and you guys are running away with this one.

We just show up for our 3rd consecutive semi-finals at kyle field this saturday and hopefully break through this year.

89JDAWG
12-05-2004, 02:59 PM
LH will not run on the Jasper D!!!! And ya'lls speed is no where close to ours. so save yourself the shame and stay at home!!
but if you do decide to show up we'll build the wood shed!!

Hupernikomen
12-05-2004, 03:13 PM
Have you seen their speed? I didn't think Burnet would have speed either but they sure did. I bet LH has plenty of speed; you don't get to the semi-finals by not having speed. However, I agree that our team is fast. Fastest team I have seen since '87-'90 teams.

Astrosdawg07
12-05-2004, 03:15 PM
If trash talk wins games LH has this one in the bag for sure. Sunday and you guys are running away with this one.

We just show up for our 3rd consecutive semi-finals at kyle field this saturday and hopefully break through this year.

Hey I hope you're right, but lets not go over board. GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2004, 03:18 PM
Definitely not this fan.

Let me correct myself - I'll be more than happy to have some friendly banter. :D

Tiny
12-05-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by 89JDAWG
LH will not run on the Jasper D!!!! And ya'lls speed is no where close to ours. so save yourself the shame and stay at home!!
but if you do decide to show up we'll build the wood shed!!

You are eat smooth up with east Texas ticks or just a dumb a__ because we WILL be there and Will be ready to play, 4 quarters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JasperDog94
12-05-2004, 03:57 PM
It looks like I should go ahead and fire up the grill, cause somebody's gonna be eatin' some crow. I'd say it's a toss up right now as to who, but somebody's gonna be eatin' it!;)

44INAROW
12-05-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
It looks like I should go ahead and fire up the grill, cause somebody's gonna be eatin' some crow. I'd say it's a toss up right now as to who, but somebody's gonna be eatin' it!;)

But at least we'll all have fun reading:D :D

Hupernikomen
12-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94

LOL. gotta a jasper pup who seems to take exception to some of the LH smack it seems. ah well it was bound to happen. hey 89 is that when you graduated?

HBsr
12-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Let's Go Panthers!! TAke it all the way!:)

NSUTrumpet08
12-05-2004, 04:08 PM
I'm really pushing for the Dawgs on this game. It looks to be a really close and exciting game. I hear it's at Kyle Field once again. Hopefully the Dawgs will break this curse and make it to that elusive state championship game! Good luck Dawgs!

Hupernikomen
12-05-2004, 04:40 PM
We have been so close so many times. We have beaten state champions during district (WOS) only to lose to them in the playoffs. We have tied state champions with them advancing (Hebert), we have ran into thurman thomas, we have ran into mcgee/shipley 2x, we have been shallacked by LaMarque and Bay City on their runs to the title and now LH is the one thing that stands in our way of finally making the big dance. I can tell you that the town of Jasper will be at a ferverous pitch this week and ready for some football this weekend. We are ready to end the jinx. Around these parts we are a contradiction. We are tired of watching Newton, Burkeville, WO-S, PNG, Hebert, French, West Brook, Nederland and Vidor (way back), West Sabine, TJ, SFA among the many in this area play for state championships...we are ready for our turn!

Astrosdawg07
12-05-2004, 05:20 PM
We have been so close so many times. We have beaten state champions during district (WOS) only to lose to them in the playoffs. We have tied state champions with them advancing (Hebert), we have ran into thurman thomas, we have ran into mcgee/shipley 2x, we have been shallacked by LaMarque and Bay City on their runs to the title and now LH is the one thing that stands in our way of finally making the big dance. I can tell you that the town of Jasper will be at a ferverous pitch this week and ready for some football this weekend. We are ready to end the jinx. Around these parts we are a contradiction. We are tired of watching Newton, Burkeville, WO-S, PNG, Hebert, French, West Brook, Nederland and Vidor (way back), West Sabine, TJ, SFA among the many in this area play for state championships...we are ready for our turn!

Could not have said it better. Sic 'em DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!

jdog93
12-05-2004, 05:39 PM
I'm possibly going to the game.
I'm guessing that Jasper will win by 2 TDs.
Or lose by 1 TD.

GreenGobbla
12-05-2004, 06:01 PM
well after reading the replys, and i also picked liberty hill to win and thats what is winning the poll right now, so i picked good, i hope to see liberty hill win it by 6

BIGHANK
12-05-2004, 06:25 PM
dont know much bout LH but jasper has had a hard playoff schedule starting with a good Diboll team and then ending on a quick marlin team so far Diboll has been there best match up as far as the score is concerned but i am sure that had something to do with rivalry.

I predict jasper by 10

Astrosdawg07
12-05-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by GreenGobbla

well after reading the replys, and i also picked liberty hill to win and thats what is winning the poll right now, so i picked good, i hope to see liberty hill win it by 6

Actually as of 6:01 Jasper is winning the poll.

Jasper vs Liberty Hill who will Win
You have already voted on this poll.
Jasper will win 23 41.82%
Liberty Hill will win 25 45.45%
Jasper will win big 7 12.73%
Liberty Hill will win big 0 0%
Total: 55 votes 100%

TOTAL VOTES:
JASPER 30
LIBERY HILL 25

HBfan
12-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Go PaNtHeRs!! :clap: :clap:

olddawggreen
12-05-2004, 07:55 PM
I am pulling for Liberty Hill. Theres only one game a year that I don't pull for LH, that one game is when LH plays Burnet. Ive watched Liberty Hill play this year and their playing very good. I definatly think they have a chance to win next weekend against Jasper. But, "PANTHERS BEWARE", I expect you will face a level of competition that you have not faced since you played the 02 and 03 Burnet teams. Jasper is big and fast. They have some very tallented players that can get the job done. (As Liberty Hill does).
I think that Jasper let their egos get the best of them in 02, when they basicly took Burnet for granted, in 03 it was a different story, they came prepared and almost beat Burnet. Burnet won in the last 20 seconds of the game. It was by far the toughest game Burnet had experienced up to that point. I said in an earlier post that I thought it was unfortunate for some that Jasper is playing in Division II this year. I said this before I knew that it would be Liberty Hill that would be playing them in the semi final game, but I was saying what I honestly believed. Jasper made it to the Division I semi finals the last two years and lost. They will be pulling out all the stops to make it all the way to the finals this year.

Liberty Hill will definatly have to play their very best to pull this win off. I definatly dont think either team should take the other for granted, this will be a real test for both Jasper and Liberty Hill. Best of luck for both teams for an injury free game.

Go Panthers!

j_dog
12-05-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
This is what I've been waiting to see.. A MOM know know's her facts getting to have a friendly debate with an opponent's fan.. It keeps us sane during this exciting week :)
My money's on LHP Mom..
you win there. we don't have a chance! :D

mistanice
12-05-2004, 08:18 PM
Diboll's 13-0 loss to Jasper is looking better every week! hahaha

j_dog
12-05-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
Diboll's 13-0 loss to Jasper is looking better every week! hahaha
Yes it is. I knew you guys would be tough just because of the prior district rivalry. And your one TD loss to Palestine looks pretty good also. :)

j_dog
12-05-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by AChesnut
Actually as of 6:01 Jasper is winning the poll.

TOTAL VOTES:
JASPER 30
LIBERY HILL 25
Does that settle it then? :D I guess LH still wants to play the game! I know Jasper does! :)

Raider Nurse
12-05-2004, 08:45 PM
Go Jasper!!! Win it all for region 3!!!!!:clap:

tiger mama
12-05-2004, 09:32 PM
Good luck bulldogs

CheerMom
12-05-2004, 10:46 PM
I don't see LH getting their usual 400+ yds. in this game, but I do see them coming out on top.
Go Panthers!!!

Hupernikomen
12-05-2004, 10:55 PM
I dunno Liberty had 400 yards against us..so maybe Liberty Hill will get 400 as well.

CuErO's BiG "O"
12-05-2004, 11:00 PM
you know every where i go ppl from liberty hill are talkin about how they can beat cuero. first thing if liberty hill was that good i think they would have made it big school with us but they didnt. second thing if they really want to get beat bring it on cause the ro is ready anytime. GO JASPER!!!!

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by CuErO's BiG "O"
you know every where i go ppl from liberty hill are talkin about how they can beat cuero. first thing if liberty hill was that good i think they would have made it big school with us but they didnt. second thing if they really want to get beat bring it on cause the ro is ready anytime. GO JASPER!!!!

Settle down there a minute. Seriously, how many people do you see from Liberty Hill that could tell you this? Second, big school is NOT decided by how good you are - it's decided by the size of the enrollment, hence the word "big".

Hupernikomen
12-05-2004, 11:09 PM
he he ...simmer down there fella..I must of missed the LH smack talk toward Cuero part.

CuErO's BiG "O"
12-05-2004, 11:12 PM
liberty hill players were at the semifinals and this is all i heard out of them. just passin on what they said they "could do". after the game we went to the ihop and there were ppl there from liberty hill talkin crap to us (parents even talkin mess)

44INAROW
12-05-2004, 11:15 PM

trying to think of a reply to this....... hhmm first off, the comment about BIG SCHOOL is self explanatory.. the poster has no idea what he/she is talking about. this does not happen often but I am left without anything else to say :eek:

LH Panther Mom
12-05-2004, 11:19 PM
Well, I know the 3 players that were at the game - they left at the half. From the first half of the game, it's very likely that what they saw led them to believe they could win. It was not a pretty first half.

As far as parents talking crap, that's what a big part of this board is made up of. I have no idea what was said & I won't defend it.

Hupernikomen
12-05-2004, 11:30 PM
liberty hill players were at the semifinals and this is all i heard out of them. just passin on what they said they "could do". after the game we went to the ihop and there were ppl there from liberty hill talkin crap to us (parents even talkin mess)

can't let a couple people get under your skin...i think it is safe to say cuero could hold their own against anyone in 3A this year...and have an excellent shot at the crown this weekend..good luck.

Bulldog_12
12-06-2004, 12:41 AM
Let me just ask now, are we gonna have a meet and greet for this one?????

JHS_c/o_06'
12-06-2004, 12:45 AM
I think we should have one, cause there are alot of posters from both towns, and we know there will be at least 4 or 5 visitors.

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2004, 12:54 AM
That's a great idea, folks!

JR2004
12-06-2004, 01:26 AM
I'll take those East Texas boys from Jasper by a score of 27-20. The 3rd time will be the charm for the Bulldogs!

Jody
12-06-2004, 07:10 AM
Ok.....now keep in mind I am almost never wrong....:D

Liberty Hill will blow out Jasper. :D Jinx....jinx....jinx...jinx...:D

spiveyrat
12-06-2004, 07:23 AM
Atta boy, Jody!!! :D

89JDAWG
12-06-2004, 09:06 AM
LOL. gotta a jasper pup who seems to take exception to some of the LH smack it seems. ah well it was bound to happen. hey 89 is that when you graduated?

yes, just some friendly banter

duckbutter
12-06-2004, 10:49 AM
C'MON DAWGS

Astrosdawg07
12-06-2004, 10:56 AM
I dunno Liberty had 400 yards against us..so maybe Liberty Hill will get 400 as well.

As long as we still win I dont care how many yards they gain.

Go DAWGS!!!!!

BlueCloud
12-06-2004, 11:21 AM
I think jasper will take this one by 14 pts. It's going to be high scoring that's for sure both teams having very powerful offenses.

Jasper- 42
LH- 28

:doh:

Panther Ross
12-06-2004, 11:25 AM
Jasper by 7.

mustang04
12-06-2004, 11:29 AM
LIBERTY HILL wins....because i said so!

jasper...yall had a good season, might as well send the basketball players on the football team to the gym this week so they can catch back up to all the teams that have been out of the playoffs for a while....jk:D

crimson blood
12-06-2004, 11:35 AM
big o

dont know anyone from lh any more but can say that there are jerks in every town/school/team dont let them represent the whole group

playoff avg's
lh offense = 44.75 ppg defense = 16.75 ppg no shut outs and one below double digits

jasp offense = 27.25 ppg defense 8.5 ppg one shut out and one less than double digit

should be an unstoppable force meets the immoveable object:thinking:

mustang04
12-06-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by crimson blood
big o

dont know anyone from lh any more but can say that there are jerks in every town/school/team dont let them represent the whole group

is that directed towards me???

crimson blood
12-06-2004, 12:03 PM
actually i was referring to the smak/'crap' talk that cuero said had happened coming from parents

but...

supposing the pedal apparatus appropriately conforms to the ambulatory appendage, subsequently you would rightly retrofit said apparatus to the mentioned appendages:D

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2004, 12:16 PM
supposing the pedal apparatus appropriately conforms to the ambulatory appendage, subsequently you would rightly retrofit said apparatus to the mentioned appendages:D

Well, naturally.

Jody
12-06-2004, 01:22 PM
actually i was referring to the smak/'crap' talk that cuero said had happened coming from parents

but...

So I assume he took that foot in the ass prone? :D :D :D

rhs78
12-06-2004, 01:45 PM
This will be a great game,power and speed vs power and speed.
yes L-H has speed maybe not as much a jasper but speed nontheless. L-H offense is pure power by four players not one or two, it will be hard for jasper to stop all four,who do you key own?
with L-H you know what your getting,power up middle,power left and right,and a good passing arm if needed.
Jaspers offense should be able to score on L-H if they mix it up(need to score alot)L-H defense is good but has alittle weekness against pass,they are quick and tough up front. Jasper will need to get outside to be successful running.

With all this said I like Panthers by 3 points,but it could easily be Bullbogs by 3..Good luck to both teams play injury free and fans drive safely.

Hupernikomen
12-06-2004, 01:58 PM
Most defenses don't key on anyone; they play the run or the pass...jasper runs a 4-3 stack and their strength is the linebackers against the run. I have seen schools run the wing T for a few years around here and it is hard to defend but from what I have seen fast physical defenses that get a good push up front tend to have success against it. Jasper is kinda small upfront so it will be a test. The linebackers will have to make good reads and the linemen will have to hold their ground.

spiveyrat
12-06-2004, 02:01 PM

rhs78
12-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Most defenses don't key on anyone; they play the run or the pass...jasper runs a 4-3 stack and their strength is the linebackers against the run. I have seen schools run the wing T for a few years around here and it is hard to defend but from what I have seen fast physical defenses that get a good push up front tend to have success against it. Jasper is kinda small upfront so it will be a test. The linebackers will have to make good reads and the linemen will have to hold their ground.

Your right,the key will be pressure up front and linebackers making tackles,,H'ville could not disrupt any handoffs and were man handled by L-H O-line, H'ville missed a lot of tackles and did not wrap up ball carries very well. Should be a great game,see who makes the right adjustments

Hupernikomen
12-06-2004, 02:13 PM
It will be tough running the ball down Jasper's throat. Silsbee had some success at it but they mixed in some pass plays.

crimson blood
12-06-2004, 02:18 PM
... defenses that get a good push up front tend to have success against it. Jasper is kinda small upfront so it will be a test. The linebackers will have to make good reads and the linemen will have to hold their ground.

if this rule holds true then jasper is in trouble, their d-line scheme is not to 'get a push' but rather sit back and read 70% of the time. the other 30% will likely determine the game's outcome in that case.
how often does lh pass? is it obvious times or mixed in to throw the opponent off balance?

Hupernikomen
12-06-2004, 03:01 PM
that was their scheme against marlin only because they didn't want to flush a tremendous athlete out of the pocket and down the field. trust me against a running team the linemen will be firing off the ball.

Hill Man
12-06-2004, 03:15 PM
LH last game - 60 rushes, 0 passes 450 yds.

Hupernikomen
12-06-2004, 03:32 PM
nice stats...

LH Panther Mom
12-06-2004, 03:37 PM
Crimson blood, the run is used about 98-99% in normal games. When the pass is used, it's generally done to throw the opponent's off balance. You just never know what you're going to get from these guys. For fans who have no stake in the outcome of the game, they are a lot of fun to watch.

89JDAWG
12-06-2004, 08:16 PM
Crimson blood, the run is used about 98-99% in normal games. When the pass is used, it's generally done to throw the opponent's off balance. You just never know what you're going to get from these guys. For fans who have no stake in the outcome of the game, they are a lot of fun to watch.

I bet that they try to throw alot more against us.

JHS_c/o_06'
12-06-2004, 09:11 PM
I second that...

Goldenstick
12-07-2004, 04:21 AM
Jasper will win this game. They've been here and went home dissapointed. It's Jasper's time to get a ring!!!!!!!!!!!

PurpleHart
12-07-2004, 04:52 AM
I bet they dont!!!!

JHS_c/o_06'
12-07-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by PurpleHart
I bet they dont!!!!

I know about 45 friends of mine who say otherwise...

JHS_c/o_06'
12-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Hey...who was LH's one loss to.

LH Panther Mom
12-07-2004, 03:49 PM
We have 2 losses - Burnet (28-27) & Wimberley (19-14).

JHS_c/o_06'
12-07-2004, 03:51 PM
Yeah....i just now saw that they had 2 losses....for some reason 1 didnt sound right so i went to double check.

mechanic
12-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Thanks for all the post it has been fun and hopefully tomorrow night we will be posting a new poll for the Big Show next week. Let`s get it on LH.:)

LH Panther Mom
12-10-2004, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by mechanic
Thanks for all the post it has been fun and hopefully tomorrow night we will be posting a new poll for the Big Show next week. Let`s get it on LH.:)

It has been fun. :D Ya'll be careful driving.

Hupernikomen
12-10-2004, 08:24 PM
You too LHPM...good luck.

Bulldog_12
12-10-2004, 08:58 PM
I cant wait for this. I am so excited and it isnt even Saturday yet. Everyone is coming to my place to play some football!!!! Everyone be safe driving here tommorow. See ya'll at halftime!

J-town Hustler
12-10-2004, 09:04 PM
Very true Bulldog_12, I can't wait. The good thing is that the game will be more exciting than actually waiting for it. That is a lot to handle.

Bulldog_12
12-10-2004, 09:07 PM
Yes it will be. I really hope this "curse" of Kyle doesnt hold the Dawgs back. Go Get 'em DAWGS!

Old Cardinal
12-10-2004, 09:09 PM
Jasper has played many many excellent teams this year. I think the murderous scheduling will cause them to prevail. Yes, they came in third in their District--but look at what a stout District! Their preseason was tough for a 3A team to tackle. I see Jasper over LH(two TDs) because of the strength being displayed in Region III this year. Jasper's only weakness is discipline, at times. They tend to foul a bit and count on their athletic ability to overcome penalities in the next play; that might not work out at this level of play.
Jasper is a playoff team: this is not their first rodeo.

BIGHANK
12-10-2004, 09:14 PM

you sound like an idiot.
you probly know nothing about Jasper, your just one of those people who need to keep their mouth shut.

Raider Nurse
12-11-2004, 07:47 AM
Go DAWGS!!!!!:clap:

LH Panther Mom
12-11-2004, 08:03 AM
Well, I'll see some of ya'll at the game. The rest of you, I'll "see" later tonight when we return. I thought I'd share a comment I saw on another board. #27 Lawhorn, FB, was compared to a "bulldozer with cleats". Honestly, I can't think of a better description. :)

Everyone drive safely! I'm looking forward to the game.

GO PANTHERS! LET'S GET ANOTHER BULLDOG!

YBS
12-11-2004, 09:15 AM
Aight ladies,

Put on your heels b/c it's time to dance. Hopefully, the cats won't be able to drink their cream b/c they'll be to preoccupied with licking themselves. Sic 'em dawgs. This is what we've all been waiting for.

WE ARE FAMILY WE ARE ONE! DAWGS!!!

rhs78
12-11-2004, 09:51 AM
GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS IT SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME. GO GET'EM PANTHERS!!!!

3afan
12-11-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by YBS
...Hopefully, the cats won't be able to drink their cream b/c they'll be to preoccupied with licking themselves..

:doh:

(rookies ...)

Wildcat81
12-11-2004, 11:03 AM
Well, I'll see some of ya'll at the game. The rest of you, I'll "see" later tonight when we return. I thought I'd share a comment I saw on another board. #27 Lawhorn, FB, was compared to a "bulldozer with cleats". Honestly, I can't think of a better description. :)

Everyone drive safely! I'm looking forward to the game.

GO PANTHERS! LET'S GET ANOTHER BULLDOG!

You could say that. I saw his stats 43 rushing td's the other two has 23 and 27 . I could be off a couple on the last two.