PDA

View Full Version : Music Suggestions

Sandman
12-04-2004, 03:49 PM
If your team was having a highlight video made of the season, what songs would you want for the highlights?

Pudlugger
12-04-2004, 04:09 PM
Chain Gang by Sam Cook
Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash
Hot Rod Lincoln by Charlie Ryan
Burning Love by Elvis
60 Minute Man by Billy Ward and the Dominos
La Grange by ZZ Tops of course

Did a highlights DVD for my son with these and it was really cool. I used Pinnacle Studio Music box to edit the VCR tapes from the coach on my pc and added tranisitions, music and text to make it very slick.I sent it to several colleges when he was a senior. He plays for Trinity University now. The coach there said he was going to switch to digital DVD format for their game films as he liked it so much. Good luck.:)

lobo12
12-04-2004, 07:24 PM
thunderstruck, headstrong, back in black, welcome to the jungle, mental health, lose yourself, everyday, final countdown, we ready, right here right now

mustang04
12-04-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by lobo12
thunderstruck, headstrong, back in black, welcome to the jungle, mental health, lose yourself, everyday, final countdown, we ready, right here right now

i like those better than the others stated above

turbostud
12-04-2004, 10:15 PM
Seek and Destroy/Metallica

Pudlugger
12-05-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
i like those better than the others stated above

Obviously too young to appreciate some of the greatest tunes from country, rock, and R&B. Youth truly is wasted on the young. Have you ever listened to any of them?

When those other songs are still around in 40 or 50 years pigs will be humming them while flying.:D

crabman
12-10-2004, 09:08 AM
Cliffs of Dover by Eric Johnson. Find a copy of this and download it. All instrumental guitar. Me and my son both agreed when we heard it that this song was written just for a highlight video. I am suggesting it to the Cuero coaches. BTW Eric Johnson is from Austin.

cdlvj
12-10-2004, 10:17 AM
although Shiner is 2a,
The Shiner Polka

spiveyrat
12-10-2004, 11:02 AM
Atomic Dog

cunbed10
12-10-2004, 11:55 AM
I ain't never skaid Remix by Bone Crusher: Let's Go by Trick Daddy and lil' Jon: Whatcu gon Do by lil'Jon: Go DJ by lil'Wayne: Ya'll gon make me lose my mind, up n here, up n here by DMX: and for the last song I would like We sum headbussa by lil SCrappy! This would be a killer video with songs like this on it you would probably be ready to play like Ray Lewis.

lobo12
12-10-2004, 11:58 AM
never scared remix is good, so is lets go, might have to edit it, and i forgot rock you like a hurricane. i also like the thunderstruck remix not so much the singer if they had the beat with ac/dc singing it it would be great