PDA

View Full Version : Marlin & Jasper fans, also Gilmer & Tatum.

j_dog
12-04-2004, 09:22 AM
There will be a meet and greet after the Gilmer/Tatum game at La Caretas! :) Hup and I will be there for sure! The password is 3adownlow. :D Just ask the waiter to sit you with us. :)

Now, if someone will be so kind as to post directions, we are good to go! :clap: :clap: There is another thread about Meet & Greet. Someone may post directions there so check both.

j_dog
12-04-2004, 11:17 AM
tt

Hupernikomen
12-04-2004, 11:28 AM
La Careta's is on university on the right side of the street if you are heading into nac. from the south. So leave the stadium and head south until you reach university and turn right and the resturant is a mile or so on the right.

Bulldog_12
12-04-2004, 11:40 AM
Id love to be there guys, but a 3 hour drive is nothing to mess with. I will be at the games though if anyone wants to meet at the games. Of course, Id never know because I am about to hit the road. I hope everyone has a safe trip. Go Jasper!

shankbear
12-04-2004, 11:41 AM
OK Dawgs. Yall kicked our BC butts all over the field. You handled WO-S. Work hard tonight and handle Marlin. Put everything into this effort because there is no tomorrow otherwise.

Dawg fans. Give it up tonight for the guys. Loud is proud. Bark it up bigtime.

j_dog
12-04-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
OK Dawgs. Yall kicked our BC butts all over the field. You handled WO-S. Work hard tonight and handle Marlin. Put everything into this effort because there is no tomorrow otherwise.

Dawg fans. Give it up tonight for the guys. Loud is proud. Bark it up bigtime.
Thank you for the support Shank! :)

This is it! I am off to the games! I hope some of you fans find us at the Meet & Greet! :) Even Jody, if you change your mind about coming to our game! :D

easttexan1
12-04-2004, 12:15 PM
Hup

Last time I looked, La Carreta was at 3000 North Street which would be northwest of the stadium . Leave west from the stadium, turn right (north) on North Street, probably less than a mile on the right. University is completely on the other side(east) of the campus.