PDA

View Full Version : Lexington 13 Rogers 7

Dogman
12-04-2004, 01:34 AM
Hard fought game with both teams making lots of mistakes but the War Eagles come out on top. Rogers showed little offense and Lexington would have had 350 yds offense is they would not had 7 or 8 holding penalties. Great game for the Lexington fans who had previously watched the Eagles loose to Rogers in District action.

ILS1
12-04-2004, 09:42 AM
4 Rogers turnovers didn't help them much as well,especially the ones in their own territory. This was the 1st time I saw Lexington play and they had alot of chances to score more but Rogers D held. QB Jordan Peterson is very fast and mobile especially on that 60 yard TD run he had. That one Rogers kid got literally knockout when he got blindsided chasing Peterson. It was a clean hit but man he was down for awhile. QB Julius Watts had a great 75 yard TD run as well. He juked and stiff armed Peterson on his way for the TD. But you gotta give it up to Lexington they played tough and wanted it more. They play Troup next,I hope it's close so I can go to the game. Go luck Eagles!!

:)

Hupernikomen
12-04-2004, 11:25 AM
seeems like these two are old nemesises. is this the first time that lexington has beaten rogers say in the past 10 years or so?

KL3
12-04-2004, 12:04 PM
Congratulations to Lexington and Texas A&M Committment Jordan Peterson. FYI, at the A&M summer camp, Jordan measured in at 5'10 1/2" 189 and ran a 4.34 40.

Old Tiger
12-04-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by KL3
Congratulations to Lexington and Texas A&M Committment Jordan Peterson. FYI, at the A&M summer camp, Jordan measured in at 5'10 1/2" 189 and ran a 4.34 40. He's good! I played against him in 7on7 I believe. I caught a drag over the middle and tried to out run him to the corner but it didn't work. lol