PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater meet-n-greet pics

Ranger Mom
12-04-2004, 12:46 AM
Nobody from Snyder showed up, so it was just the Sweetwater crowd. (Notice 2 of the Sweetwater kids are wearing Greenwood caps)! :eek:

Stangster and Buckwheat were both there, but neither got into the picture for some reason!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/Sweetwaterpic1.jpg

L to R: swtrmstngs04, mustang04, imahoser, swatersenior, fugutive mustang, wildstangs!

My husband took this next pic. We are laughing because he had the camera turned backwards and was getting ready to take a picture of himself. I realized it when I saw HIS face in the view finder screen facing us!!:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/sweetwaterpic2.jpg

These are all the posters in the same order as above, except I jumped into this pic!

Ranger Mom
12-04-2004, 10:12 AM
How did this get on the second page??

I worked hard to get these pics!!:p

sinton66
12-04-2004, 10:17 AM
nice pics, RM.

AP Panther Fan
12-04-2004, 10:18 AM
Great job RM! Bet you are still laughing at your husband!:D

Bullaholic
12-04-2004, 10:20 AM
Nice to get a glimpse of you, RM. Maybe if Abilene-Wylie/Cuero is played at Texas Stadium, I'll have chance to meet you. Nice pics.

Ranger Mom
12-04-2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Great job RM! Bet you are still laughing at your husband!:D

For some reason, I found it more humurous than he did!:p

AP Panther Fan
12-04-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
For some reason, I found it more humurous than he did!:p

LOL....yeah, I have one of those at home too! That's what makes it so much fun though!:D

44INAROW
12-04-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL....yeah, I have one of those at home too! That's what makes it so much fun though!:D

AMEN... nice pics.......... Isn't it fun? :clap: :clap:

jason
12-04-2004, 07:54 PM
bump

lobo dad
12-05-2004, 12:09 AM
sorry I missed you all at half. I was havin fun in the Snyder Stands, besides it was too crowded to try to get out and back in time for the second half.

On a sad note...There was a terrible tragedy at the game, where it seems an elderly gentleman had a heart attack and did not make it. My prayers are definitely with him and his family. This really puts a damper on an extremely great game.

Hats off to both teams. One of the best games I have ever witnessed. Snyder played tough, but Sweetwater would never hang it up. Games like this bring out the energy that West Texas has week in and week out. Great Season Sweetwater, and Good Luck to Snyder, hope you run the table and represent West Texas well.

Ranger Mom
12-05-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by lobo dad
On a sad note...There was a terrible tragedy at the game, where it seems an elderly gentleman had a heart attack and did not make it. My prayers are definitely with him and his family. This really puts a damper on an extremely great game.

That all played out right before my eyes...it was a terrible thing to witness. I first noticed the ambulance backing down in front of the stands and noticed all the players on the sidelines looking up in the stands. You could see where the crowd had parted to let the paramedics up and I could see a lady doing CPR chest compressions. I couldn't even pay attention to the game when all that was happening!

shackina
12-05-2004, 05:59 PM
Sorry I did not make it around to the meet and greet I was sitting on the top row on the 50 yard line by the time I would have got out of the stands and round to the other side, I would have miss most of the 3rd quater. and probably the meet..... I was so nervous about the man in the stand because my dad had a heart attack at the denver city game 2 years ago. and I did not know where he (my dad)was sitting friday night.