PDA

View Full Version : Fundraiser

CHS_CG
12-03-2004, 10:56 PM
Hey guys. Ok this isnt a fundraiser for the DL but it is a very good cause. It is for a non-profit orangization dedicated to providing scholarships to further the education need of the youth. It is called the Heartprint Foundation, and it was set up in memorial of my best friend Kelley Aleen Davenport who was killed last year in an auto accident. The fundraiser is a raffle.. They are raffling off a 100th Anniversary Road King Harley-Davidson. Tickets are $10 each. The drawing will be held May 14, 2005 You can visit the website www.heartprintfoundation.org and there is an address for Pam and Steve Davenport(her parents) and if you would send your $10 they will put your name on a ticket and mail you the stub. You do not have to be present to win and it is for a very good cause. If you are able to help this would be great if not it is ok too, I just wanted to get the word out. Thank you for your time.

CHSBaseball07
12-05-2004, 07:51 PM
This is definetly for a good cause.

jason
12-07-2004, 11:09 AM
wow how long has this been up here chs?? like i told you, if i win, ill sell it and donate it back.....

CHS_CG
12-07-2004, 04:45 PM
uhh since the 3rd Jason lol.. and thats really sweet of you.. i guess SOMETIMES there is a sweet side to everybody