PDA

View Full Version : Meet & Greet ???, SFA/Nac games?

j_dog
12-03-2004, 08:55 PM
Some posters have spoken about meeting and greeting. To me, the best suggestion was to agree on some restaurant and meet between the games. Say around 5 to 5:30 depending on when the Gilmer/Tatum game is over.

I am not familiar with the restaurants in Nacogdoches. If someone who knows the restaurants will recommend one, I think several of us would try to be there. There have already been some suggestions. Someone needs to step forward and name the place! :) It needs to be some place convenient to SFA stadium and that would welcome a somewhat dubious crowd! :D Oh, a dry place would be a plus! :)

If anyone wants to email me their cell number, I will try to coordinate a meeting tomorrow if nothing gets settle tonight. Hope to meet a lot of you posters!

See you there! :clap:

j_dog
12-03-2004, 10:00 PM
Where are the Gilmer, Tatum, Marlin and Jasper posters? :confused: Come on posters! :)

onfirebball05mustang
12-03-2004, 10:15 PM
can any of the jasper/marlin posters going to the game give me updates?! I know it's short notice, but please!!! pm me and i'll send my no.

thanks guys...and GO MARLIN!!!

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 11:03 PM
mexican:

my first choice would be La Caretas. 2nd probably nacho mama's.

Hamburger type stuff...the only choice has to be butcher's boys...

seafood...not real sure

chinese you have szechuan (nice restaurant)
or super china buffet :) I ate a load of General Jo's at this joint.

My vote would go to La Careta's.

j_dog
12-04-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
mexican:

my first choice would be La Caretas. .....
Okay the votes are in! There will be a meet and greet after the Gilmer/Tatum game at La Caretas! :) Hup and I will be there for sure! The password is 3adownlow. :D Just ask the waiter to sit you with us. :)

Now, if someone will be so kind as to post directions, we are good to go! :clap: :clap: