PDA

View Full Version : New at this !!!

HBMOM
12-03-2004, 03:37 PM
Ok, I have never used any form of chat are message board, Im guessing it simular to e-mail.

I am also new to this football world you all live in. I dont really understand the t-shirt thing. Can you explain please. My son plays for the Brahmas, and he thought I should get involved on this site. So hear I am! lol:

I dont have alot of extra time, but ill give a little to this.

southern_thunder
12-03-2004, 03:38 PM
Welcome aboard HBMOM:D

onfirebball05mustang
12-03-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by HBMOM
Ok, I have never used any form of chat are message board, Im guessing it simular to e-mail.

I am also new to this football world you all live in. I dont really understand the t-shirt thing. Can you explain please. My son plays for the Brahmas, and he thought I should get involved on this site. So hear I am! lol:

Welcome aboard mom! The T-shirt is just a tradition revolving around board member meet and greets and high school football playoffs. We all sign it at the m&g's and it's just a whole lot of fun and fellowship!

raider red 2000
12-03-2004, 03:41 PM
welcome aboard....we are glad to have new people.

most of the people here are nice and will respect you opinons.

good luck this weekend

Rabbit'93
12-03-2004, 03:42 PM
Welcome to our online family. Glad to have you.:D

Junkyard
12-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Welcome HBMOM!!!

Goodluck this weekend and safe travel!!:cool:

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2004, 03:43 PM

Well done & welcome! The t-shirt idea was formed at the "off-season" meet & greet last summer. It has travelled, most every week, to a different 3a game around the state. 3ADL posters gather to sign the shirt at "their" game & pose for picture. Both are completely optional, but it's a good way to meet fellow posters & football fans from around the state.

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2004, 03:44 PM
OOOH! I almost FORGOT! Hooray for another MOM! :clap: :clap:

Keith7
12-03-2004, 03:48 PM
As long as you talk about football everynow and then, and dont run up your post but just using smiley's then you are ok in my book..

welcome

AP Panther Fan
12-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Welcome HBMom! Myself, as well as the other Moms on here are glad to have you join us.:)

I also have a son that plays ball, and trust me I struggle with understanding some of the more educated football posters on here, but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't learn something new.

We talk about things other than football (thank goodness), but as for explaining the t-shirt thing, I will defer that to one of the others. Hope you guys have an injury free game ... good luck!

pirate4state
12-03-2004, 03:49 PM

I dont have alot of extra time, but ill give a little to this. :clap: Welcome to the board, HBMOM!! Glad you found your way to us. :) You can read more about the t-shirt and its journey HERE (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18111). I think it'll be at your game tomorrow so make sure and find out where to meet. :) Happy posting! :thumbsup:

Phantom Stang
12-03-2004, 04:00 PM
Welcome aboard!!:)

Bullaholic
12-03-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
As long as you talk about football everynow and then, and dont run up your post but just using smiley's then you are ok in my book..

welcome

HBMOM....we haven't come up with a board DISCLAIMER statement for Keith7 and several others yet---so just pay attention to the "moms" on here like LHP Mom and RangerMom and you'll never be steered wrong. Oh, by the way, welcome to the 3A Downlow!

3afan
12-03-2004, 04:15 PM
yea - another ADULT to battle the Cuero Middle School contingent :D

welcome aboard mom

Ranger Mom
12-03-2004, 04:15 PM
Who would have ever thunk there would be so many MOM's on here!!

Welcome aboard HBMOM!!

onfirebball05mustang
12-03-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
yea - another ADULT to battle the Cuero Middle School contingent :D

welcome aboard mom

lol--i think everyone will help in that battle!

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 04:33 PM
yeah another mother here to support here team. Halletsville needed some more representation anyways. Heck before this year I had never heard of Halletsville or Liberty Hill. Familiar places now at least in terms of good 3A football.

rhs78
12-03-2004, 04:36 PM
WELCOME ABOARD HBMOM, IS GOOD TO HAVE ANOTHER MOM ON THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

LH Panther Mom
12-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Heck before this year I had never heard of Halletsville or Liberty Hill. Familiar places now at least in terms of good 3A football.

You should've been paying better attention. :D

CheerMom
12-03-2004, 05:10 PM
Welcome, HBMom!!! What # is your son? We watched your game last week and are thinking of coming again tomorrow.

SINTON81
12-03-2004, 05:18 PM
Welcome, HBMOM!!:cool: :cool:

HornetMom
12-03-2004, 05:39 PM
Big welcome from one Mom to another. The more moms the merrier.

whereugo
12-03-2004, 11:17 PM
WELCOME! Moms rule!

LHMom
12-03-2004, 11:30 PM
Welcome from another 3A Down Low Mom! We'll teach you all you need to know about football, message boards and plenty of other fun stuff.

GO PANTHERS!
2004: THE YEAR OF THE CAT
BUILDING THE TRADITION

Z motion 10 out on 2
12-04-2004, 12:00 AM
Yes welcome aboard. I have met some great people all over Texas the past two years. Hope you can do the same.

Wildcat81
12-04-2004, 06:31 AM
welcome HBmom. glad to have you in our family.

44INAROW
12-04-2004, 12:49 PM
Welcome HBMOM.. Enjoy and come often. We have a good time and I have met some really nice people from this site.