PDA

View Full Version : Which Is Best Game to See?

Bullaholic
12-03-2004, 12:29 PM
Cuero/Palestine or Gilmer/Tatum? Why?

Port_town_texas
12-03-2004, 12:35 PM
Neither...Jasper vs. marlin

Bullaholic
12-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Port_town_texas

I agree that this is another potential great matchup--it is so hard to tell which game will actually turn out to be the most closely contested. Home fans always like a runaway, and rightfully so, for their team, but outsiders like to see a close, well-played game for 4 quarters by 2 evenly-matched teams.

CHS_CG
12-03-2004, 12:49 PM

DITTO

Port_town_texas
12-03-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I agree that this is another potential great matchup--it is so hard to tell which game will actually turn out to be the most closely contested. Home fans always like a runaway, and rightfully so, for their team, but outsiders like to see a close, well-played game for 4 quarters by 2 evenly-matched teams. Understandable. I think Johnson takes over against Tatum though. Wont be much of a game if he playss like he's capable of. OU needs to put him at QB wit Bomar and have a deadly 1-2 punch. I say that and i'm a HORNS fan.:D

onfirebball05mustang
12-03-2004, 12:53 PM

amen to that!!!

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 12:55 PM
Cuero/Palestine or Gilmer/Tatum? Why?

I think either of those two and the jasper/marlin one would be great games in this part of the state.

but you can get 2 at one swoop tomorrow at nac...

Port_town_texas
12-03-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
I think either of those two and the jasper/marlin one would be great games in this part of the state.

but you can get 2 at one swoop tomorrow at nac... Yes sir!! wish I was there! :( :( :(

Bullaholic
12-03-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen

but you can get 2 at one swoop tomorrow at nac...

Yea, I know Huper...I'd love to take in the Nac two-fer, but I can't. Gonna try Abilene-Wylie/Royse City tonight though.

gobblerfan02
12-03-2004, 01:14 PM
DUH, I'm gonna be a homer and say go to every Cuero game I can, gotta root for the home team!

lobo dad
12-03-2004, 02:17 PM
One of the biggest rivalry in the state, playing for a chance at the SEMIS! The best game to see has to be Snyder - Sweetwater.

I know I'll be there. should be a good one.

3afan
12-03-2004, 02:19 PM
Yea, I know Huper...I'd love to take in the Nac two-fer, but I can't. Gonna try Abilene-Wylie/Royse City tonight though.

we'll be at this one ... then Ennis/Sherman @ SMU tomorrow ...

District303aPastPlayer
12-03-2004, 02:20 PM

4OT thriller... i can dig that

Ranger Mom
12-03-2004, 02:23 PM
Which is the best game to see?

I guess that all depends on who you are and where you are from!

For me, it has to be the Snyder-Sweetwater match-up!

How many other teams are playing their district rivals?

NONE!!!!!!!!!!

Bullaholic
12-03-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Which is the best game to see?

I guess that all depends on who you are and where you are from!

For me, it has to be the Snyder-Sweetwater match-up!

How many other teams are playing their district rivals?

NONE!!!!!!!!!!

RM, you a definitely a full-time 100% West Texas cowgirl, and one of the best West Texas amabassadors around. I know you are an old time movie buff, and I sorta have you pictured as "Luz" from "Giant", but a prettier, nicer version. Snyder-Sweetwater shapes up to be another classic battle---seems like we've got several to choose from. Have fun at the game, if you go, and maybe I'll have the pleasure of making your acquaintance at one of these games sometime.

NSUTrumpet08
12-03-2004, 03:57 PM
Going back to the original two choices (as much as i would love to say the Jasper/Marlin Game), i would pick Gilmer/Tatum only because they represent East Texas...lol...some reason...

Buckeyeman
12-03-2004, 09:19 PM
Check out this article in the Tyler paper about the Gilmer QB and Tatum QB.
It will be worth a trip to Nac just to see those two battle it out.

http://www.tylerpaper.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=13484563&BRD=1994&PAG=461&dept_id=374749&rfi=6