PDA

View Full Version : The Leon & Lymelight Morning Show Dec 3, 2004 If it ain't broke don't fix it.....

cunbed10
12-03-2004, 09:36 AM
This is Leon, Howdy, Hello, How tha Hell R Ya, The guys here at the VA were working on our computers this morning, when asked what's wrong with 'emTheir reply was nothing, we are just upgrading windows, and then Blam! my computer crashed, due to the update I'm back online, and I'm your host Leon and we want to hear from u, so Holla at yo Boi... It's Friday and you ain't got shat else to do. Chris Tucker and Ice Cube in Friday.

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 09:39 AM
this show is getting so big you should start to consider translating it into other languages...english would be a good start. :D

cunbed10
12-03-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
this show is getting so big you should start to consider translating it into other languages...english would be a good start. :D I'll take English for $1000 Alex;)

PPHSfan
12-03-2004, 09:43 AM
this show is getting so big you should start to consider translating it into other languages...english would be a good start. :D

ROFL

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
I'll take English for $1000 Alex;)

These people actually make the rules that most educated people follow when they speak or write in English.

cunbed10
12-03-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
ROFL Glad 2 have u pphsfan, now explain ROFL 2 me, I'm still waiting on the class you were to give to me, and the other folk on ROFL, and the other abbreviations.

AP Panther Fan
12-03-2004, 09:50 AM

http://www.kit.netpoets.net/patriotic.gif

Okay, you have to admit....that was funny! Good morning from Downtown Aransas Pass! :D

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 09:50 AM
I am sorry cunbed that is the incorrect question...don't forget you must give your response in the form of a question.

Ranger Mom
12-03-2004, 09:52 AM
ROFL - Rolling on floor laughing
ROFLMAO - Rolling on floor laughing my @$$ off
BTW - By the way
LOL - Laugh out loud, or laugh on line
IMO - In my opinion
IMHO - In my humble opinion
TTYL - Talk to ya later
BRB - be right back
J/K - just kidding

More as they come to me

PPHSfan
12-03-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
BTW - By the way
IMO - In my opinion
TTYL - Talk to ya later
BRB - be right back
J/K - just kidding

More as they come to me

OH, and last night in the chat room I learned that TMI means too much information. LOL

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 09:57 AM
yauaymdyf

is a must know as well.

cunbed10
12-03-2004, 09:58 AM
I am sorry cunbed that is the incorrect question...don't forget you must give your response in the form of a question. You are right, uhm! uhm CMT Clearing My Throat...Alex What is ROFL.... How's that Hup.

AP Panther Fan
12-03-2004, 09:58 AM

I always wondered what that H was for......:)

cunbed10
12-03-2004, 09:59 AM
BTW - By the way
IMO - In my opinion
TTYL - Talk to ya later
BRB - be right back
J/K - just kidding

More as they come to me Ranger mom What is Thank you! hey Hump I'm getting the hang of this.

cunbed10
12-03-2004, 10:00 AM
yauaymdyf

is a must know as well. Hey! Hup What is YUNVME :D

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 10:01 AM
see isn't that much better? Questions are our friends, don't you think?

southern_thunder
12-03-2004, 10:02 AM
These people actually make the rules that most educated people follow when they speak or write in English.

What people?

cunbed10
12-03-2004, 10:02 AM
The Leon show in not only Educational, Doppler Weather equipped, but it is also a Funny Feel Good Show. Alex I'll Take What is a Marlin victory for $800

cunbed10
12-03-2004, 10:03 AM
see isn't that much better? Questions are our friends, don't you think? I think u and the Jasper folk R Leon Friends, and I plan on Meeting each and EVeryone of u, even If I have 2 come to the other side. What is Meet and Greet;)

southern_thunder
12-03-2004, 10:04 AM
Hey LEON!!, just 35 more hours til kickoff!! Thunder cant wait it is going to be a great game!!!

PPHSfan
12-03-2004, 10:05 AM
IYAMWTAMYMSMFB :D

cunbed10
12-03-2004, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
http://www.kit.netpoets.net/patriotic.gif

Okay, you have to admit....that was funny! Good morning from Downtown Aransas Pass! :D HUP did come up with a good one:devil:

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by southern_thunder
What people?

sorry thunder that is the wrong question, to the answer.

try again, surely someone will know the question to my answer.

cunbed10
12-03-2004, 10:06 AM
Hey LEON!!, just 35 more hours til kickoff!! Thunder cant wait it is going to be a great game!!! What is anticipation?

southern_thunder
12-03-2004, 10:07 AM
The Leon show in not only Educational, Doppler Weather equipped, but it is also a Funny Feel Good Show. Alex I'll Take What is a Marlin victory for $800
UH Leon the answer to that is What will be hard to come by this Saturday?

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 10:07 AM
I think u and the Jasper folk R Leon Friends, and I plan on Meeting each and EVeryone of u, even If I have 2 come to the other side. What is Meet and Greet;)

We better do it before half-time because we are aware of your bedtime!

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 10:08 AM
UH Leon the answer to that is What will be hard to come by this Saturday?

You are correct thunder..your turn to choose.

cunbed10
12-03-2004, 10:12 AM
We better do it before half-time because we are aware of your bedtime! UH! yeah! Yeah! I have to be in the house by 10PM with my shoes off, HOw did you know about my curfew, I mean My leaving EARly:D

southern_thunder
12-03-2004, 10:12 AM
Alex Thunder will take state championship participants for a $1000.

cunbed10
12-03-2004, 10:18 AM
Alex Thunder will take state championship participants for a $1000. What is Marlin Bulldogs:D

44INAROW
12-03-2004, 10:19 AM
Good Morning..... Downtown Cuero checking in......... GO MEAN GREEN :)

I'll come back later but now I GGP
:devil:

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 10:20 AM
What is Marlin Bulldogs:D

please be a little more specific leon.

onfirebball05mustang
12-03-2004, 10:29 AM
are we sure this is in english? I'm so confused! i guess it's too early in the morning!
Here's Manor Checking in! What's up all?

CHS_Grad '85
12-03-2004, 11:40 AM
:sliding in: Caldwell checking in.... GOOOOOOD MORNING DOWNLOWERS!!!!! :D

sweetthangkari
12-03-2004, 11:48 AM
hey hey hey....the meet and greet between Palestine and Cureo is when? Because i'll be doing the gift exchange on the field....sucks i know....the rest of the time i'll be on the field with a camera in my hands....look for the fat chick! That's me....:)
KARI
__________________________________________________ _
SCRATCH 'EM CATS!

44INAROW
12-03-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by sweetthangkari
hey hey hey....the meet and greet between Palestine and Cureo is when? Because i'll be doing the gift exchange on the field....sucks i know....the rest of the time i'll be on the field with a camera in my hands....look for the fat chick! That's me....:)
KARI
SCRATCH 'EM CATS!

Kari
We'll be @ the North Home Side ticket booth @ 6:30.. hope you can make it :)

gobblerfan02
12-03-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by sweetthangkari
KARI
SCRATCH 'EM CATS!

From your post I can tell you are quite a character, and really do fit in with the rest of us on this forum! Ya, 44, I'll try and make it there by 6:30, have a meeting @ 2:30, should only last 30 minutes. Then I will go back to my apt, get dressed and hit the road, trying to beat austin traffic.!

fmsc64
12-03-2004, 01:09 PM
Words alone can't describe a Marlin Bulldog u will jist have to wait and see them in action, but bring your sunshades cause they will be the team that's most bright and shiney!
So jist how much H2o are you folks expecting over in East Texas?
Do we Marlin folks need to bring slickers and hip waders? Where's a good place to stop and eat between Marlin and the big city? Any recommendations and no we don't want any road kill either!
Also for the sake of not having to stop and ask is the stadium on Stephens Street and is that off Hwy #7? Good, logical directions would be deeply appreciated. Thanks sent in advance.;)

spiveyrat
12-03-2004, 01:48 PM

What are English teachers/professors? (?)

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 02:02 PM
no...but they do enforce them...well the good ones do anyways.

District303aPastPlayer
12-03-2004, 02:03 PM
Please tell your lovers and friends, that Leon Lymelight n Dre had to do it again....

we takin over your computer so watch out...

HOLLA

southern_thunder
12-03-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by fmsc64
Words alone can't describe a Marlin Bulldog u will jist have to wait and see them in action, but bring your sunshades cause they will be the team that's most bright and shiney!
So jist how much H2o are you folks expecting over in East Texas?
Do we Marlin folks need to bring slickers and hip waders? Where's a good place to stop and eat between Marlin and the big city? Any recommendations and no we don't want any road kill either!
Also for the sake of not having to stop and ask is the stadium on Stephens Street and is that off Hwy #7? Good, logical directions would be deeply appreciated. Thanks sent in advance.;)

The best way to get to the stadium from Marlin.
I dont know if you will come in on 7 or 21 but either way just go until you come to highway 59 and go north (it is also called North street) Then take a right on E. College and stay on it, go past the twin towers on your left and and you will see the stadium lights on your left go past the stadium and inot the parking lot on your left. Then find your way into the stadium. Parking is not the best and you will probly have to walk a little ways.

cunbed10
12-03-2004, 03:29 PM
So Hwy 7 doesn't run into the Stadium Uhm.!

southern_thunder
12-03-2004, 03:30 PM
So Hwy 7 doesn't run into the Stadium Uhm.!

No it doesnt the stadium is on the north side of the campus.

onfirebball05mustang
12-03-2004, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Please tell your lovers and friends, that Leon Lymelight n Dre had to do it again....

we takin over your computer so watch out...

HOLLA

lol:p