PDA

View Full Version : No Respect

jmcgee
12-02-2004, 08:17 PM
No respect for Sweetwater or Snyder in Dave Cambells 3a poll.
Are they not the co-champs shouldn't they at least be in the top ten. Oh well ranking really dont matter they are just someone else's opinion.
State Farm/Texas Football Class 3A Top 10

RANK HIGH SCHOOL
1. Cuero
2. Gilmer
3. Marlin
4. Royse City
5. Abilene Wylie
6. Hallettsville
7. Palestine
8. Decatur
9. Jasper
10. Sinton

Mustang22
12-02-2004, 08:26 PM
O well its just a poll. Only poll that matters is the one at the end of the season.
Besides he dosnt even like sweetwater and prob not snyder, he likes wylie.

Ranger Mom
12-02-2004, 08:52 PM
I think I read that on his "pre-season" poll, out of the top 10 teams he picked, 8 of them were out after the first playoff game.

Be glad you aren't up there!!;)

SaxinFreak86
12-02-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Are they not the co-champs shouldn't they at least be in the top ten. Oh well ranking really dont matter they are just someone else's opinion.

RANK HIGH SCHOOL
1. Cuero
2. Gilmer
3. Marlin
4. Royse City
5. Abilene Wylie
6. Hallettsville
7. Palestine
8. Decatur
9. Jasper
10. Sinton

I agree, they don't have Liberty Hill on there either. Snyder and Sweetwater are good, I don't understand WHAT they are thinking....
I don't know about Abilene, Cuero, or some of the others, but some of those teams up there ARE good, though.

Mustang22
12-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Hmm. Well with that Ranger Mom maybe its a good thing. But when I was playing football it never matter what we were ranked. So hopefully all the guys who arent ranked feel the same way.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Jmcgee we we're ranked 4th in the AP pole most of our Sr year with Wylie ranked 3rd and that sure didn't get us anywhere but a quick exit in the second round.

3afan
12-02-2004, 09:03 PM
thought everyone was past worrying about was some poll says .............. either you team is still playing or they're not

jmcgee
12-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee

RANK HIGH SCHOOL
1. Cuero
2. Gilmer
3. Marlin
4. Royse City
5. Abilene Wylie
6. Hallettsville
7. Palestine
8. Decatur
9. Jasper
10. Sinton
ASUFrisbeeStud Jmcgee we we're ranked 4th in the AP pole most of our Sr year with Wylie ranked 3rd and that sure didn't get us anywhere but a quick exit in the second round
That why I said the ranking really doesnt matter.