PDA

View Full Version : DHFM, CHUBBED UP, GOBBLER84, SIRSNAGSALOT, CREDIT CARD

44INAROW
12-02-2004, 07:34 PM
I just wanted to wish you guys and your fellow teammates the best of luck Friday night. Have a great game, play with your heart and soul and no matter the outcome of the game, you have proven all season long you are winners. GO MEAN GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

gobbler grad
12-02-2004, 08:02 PM
same here guys...good luck tomorrow night...you all are a great bunch of kids and we fans are very proud of your accomplishments...

GOOD LUCK GOBBLERS...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Gobbler84, i'm still waiting on that touchdown

CheerMom
12-02-2004, 08:04 PM
Good Luck, Gobblers!!! Play safe and injury free and travel safely!!!

cat dog horse
12-02-2004, 08:27 PM
good luck guys!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :D :D :clap:

gobbler grad
12-04-2004, 11:38 AM
Congratulations guys...your one win away from your goal you all set back in August...believe in yourself and it will happen...

DHFM--overall fantastic game, the announcer was probably saying your name in his sleep last night...lost track of how many tackles you had just before half time...anyway, good game

CHUBBED UP--still trying to figure how you got SO wide open... like your were invisible and then just popped out of no where...great game

GOBBLER84--great game, so much improvement since you came up from freshman squad...stay healthy and you will be a star

SIRSNAGSALOT--great game also...love watching you on special teams taking someone's head off...can't wait to watch you on the field again

CREDITCARD--great season, but it's not over yet...you still got the big one...great season, glad you quit changing jerseys, couldn't keep up with you...good luck next week

ONE MORE TO GO
GOOD LUCK

Win one for the 'GIPPER' :clap: :clap:

footballgal
12-04-2004, 11:44 AM
Best Wishes to the Cuero Gobblers, from all the way of the "Tip of Texas"! Bring it home, to region IV!

44INAROW
12-04-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
Congratulations guys...your one win away from your goal you all set back in August...believe in yourself and it will happen...

DHFM--overall fantastic game, the announcer was probably saying your name in his sleep last night...lost track of how many tackles you had just before half time...anyway, good game

CHUBBED UP--still trying to figure how you got SO wide open... like your were invisible and then just popped out of no where...great game

GOBBLER84--great game, so much improvement since you came up from freshman squad...stay healthy and you will be a star

SIRSNAGSALOT--great game also...love watching you on special teams taking someone's head off...can't wait to watch you on the field again

CREDITCARD--great season, but it's not over yet...you still got the big one...great season, glad you quit changing jerseys, couldn't keep up with you...good luck next week

ONE MORE TO GO
GOOD LUCK

Win one for the 'GIPPER' :clap: :clap: GO MEAN GREEN

44INAROW
12-04-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by footballgal
Best Wishes to the Cuero Gobblers, from all the way of the "Tip of Texas"! Bring it home, to region IV!

I know the boys appreciate all the support from Region IV. Let's bring the Championship home in Division I and Division II

cat dog horse
12-04-2004, 12:49 PM
yall are forgetting about gobblerguy6405

44INAROW
12-04-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by cat dog horse
yall are forgetting about gobblerguy6405

Sorry bout that. I didn't know about him........ certainly didn't mean to exclude him for sure :) who is he?

cat dog horse
12-04-2004, 12:53 PM
number 64...center, LB

44INAROW
12-04-2004, 12:57 PM
Welcome Gobblerguy6405. :clap: :clap: