PDA

View Full Version : It sure is boring around here when...

pirate4state
12-02-2004, 02:20 PM
your team is no longer in the playoffs! :weeping: I don't like basketball and spring seems so far away!! :doh: No more word, alphabet or number association threads to pass the day...guess I need to start another favorite movie quote thread. :thinking:

:D :D :D

SwtwtrMstngs04
12-02-2004, 02:22 PM
Ill go along with that im pretty bored myself.

TheDOCTORdre
12-02-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by SwtwtrMstngs04
Ill go along with that im pretty bored myself.
we're still in the playoffs tho

SwtwtrMstngs04
12-02-2004, 02:46 PM
I know but friday is too long away when there is nothing to do.

Black & Gold
12-02-2004, 03:12 PM
Either you guys or me are going to be bored as well this time next week. Nothing personal but I hope it's ya'll.

TheDOCTORdre
12-02-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
Either you guys or me are going to be bored as well this time next week. Nothing personal but I hope it's ya'll.
The sentiments are shared in ya'll direction as well, but nonetheless good luck

Phil C
12-02-2004, 03:27 PM
At least we have the final women's soccer in college this week. Friday we have semis tomorrow Friday and then on Sunday the final showdown between the winners! :)

LH Panther Mom
12-02-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
At least we have the final women's soccer in college this week. Friday we have semis tomorrow Friday and then on Sunday the final showdown between the winners! :)

I am on pins and needles with anticipation. ;)

AP Panther Fan
12-02-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
your team is no longer in the playoffs! :weeping: I don't like basketball and spring seems so far away!! :doh: No more word, alphabet or number association threads to pass the day...guess I need to start another favorite movie quote thread. :thinking:

:D :D :D

HEY! I asked you to not make me drive over to Sinton and rough you up!:D :D

Ha....I can see you trembling with fear!:rolleyes: Hope your feeling better!

pirate4state
12-02-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
HEY! I asked you to not make me drive over to Sinton and rough you up!:D :D

Ha....I can see you trembling with fear!:rolleyes: Hope your feeling better! I am feeling better, I think. I had a relapse of sorts this morning, but now -- it's like nothing ever happened!! :eek: :confused: Oh well. :D Thanks for your concern! :)