1. CUERO
2. JASPER
3. GILMER
4. LIBERTY HILL
5. MARLIN
6. PALESTINE
***HARRIS RATINGS WEEKLY****

Jasper +4 over marlin :eek:
did not know jasper was getting so much lauve!

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by 89JDAWG
1. CUERO
2. JASPER
3. GILMER
4. LIBERTY HILL
5. MARLIN
6. PALESTINE

did not know jasper was getting so much lauve! Marlin has alota luv 2 give, I mean alota luv just wait until Sat, and Jasper will get all the luv they will ever need.

89JDAWG
12-02-2004, 11:47 AM
its about time we get to play, we have been hearing about each other for years! It will be interesting to see two teams that run the same O and D. They say we are mirror images! I like the idea of that big back yall have he makes a great big target for our linebackers!

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 11:52 AM
its about time we get to play, we have been hearing about each other for years! It will be interesting to see two teams that run the same O and D. They say we are mirror images! I like the idea of that big back yall have he makes a great big target for our linebackers! Actually Tank is a small guy, that's blessed with tremendous strength, and vison, along with speed, he's not a big fellar at all. Sat when the Dogs come out get a look at #2 he is no where near the size of that cook kid yall had last year, but he is strong, fast, and quick cutting. Tank and Jamaal Lewis for the RAvens run alike, I mean little choppy steps, while in traffic, and then BAng! a quick burst to the endzone, can and will run over you, and very hard to take down, u will enjoy watching this kid trust me, but we here in Marlin have an eye on the QB and the RB from Jasper, should be a great game, drive safe and lets meet and greet.

Phantom Stang
12-02-2004, 12:06 PM
1. CUERO
2. JASPER
3. GILMER
4. LIBERTY HILL
5. MARLIN
6. PALESTINE

Where did you find this list?

44INAROW
12-02-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang

not sure where the above came from - maybe it has been updated since Monday....... but I found this off a previous post

AAA TOP TEN AND HOW THEY FARED

1. Cuero (13-0) beat Sinton, 31-0
2. Jasper (10-3) beat Cameron Yoe, 20-7
3. Gilmer (13-0) beat Ds. Madison, 45-21
4. Decatur (12-1) lost to Abl. Wylie, 14-13
4. Liberty Hill (11-2) beat Devine, 42-14
5. Marlin (12-1) beat Kirbyville, 37-13
6. Palestine (11-2) beat Waco Connally, 38-14
7. Cameron Yoe (11-2) lost to Jasper, 20-7
8. Royse City (11-2) beat Center, 35-8
9. Sinton (10-3) lost to Cuero, 31-0
10.W.O.– Stark (7-3) season over

89JDAWG
12-02-2004, 12:48 PM

news paper the list above is correct from the paper I just left off teams that were knocked out.

89JDAWG
12-02-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Actually Tank is a small guy, that's blessed with tremendous strength, and vison, along with speed, he's not a big fellar at all. Sat when the Dogs come out get a look at #2 he is no where near the size of that cook kid yall had last year, but he is strong, fast, and quick cutting. Tank and Jamaal Lewis for the RAvens run alike, I mean little choppy steps, while in traffic, and then BAng! a quick burst to the endzone, can and will run over you, and very hard to take down, u will enjoy watching this kid trust me, but we here in Marlin have an eye on the QB and the RB from Jasper, should be a great game, drive safe and lets meet and greet.

paper says tank is 5-10, 210 and runs a 4.5 pretty big and quick
how big is your lineman?

spiveyrat
12-02-2004, 01:56 PM

Pretty clever! :D

PPHSfan
12-02-2004, 01:58 PM
1. CUERO
2. JASPER
3. GILMER
4. LIBERTY HILL
5. MARLIN
6. PALESTINE

Royse City and Wylie not listed in the top six is laughable.

Port_town_texas
12-02-2004, 02:01 PM
WO-S still #10......

cunbed10
12-02-2004, 02:05 PM
paper says tank is 5-10, 210 and runs a 4.5 pretty big and quick
how big is your lineman? 5'10, huh! that's a laugh, if he's is 5'8 I would be surprised and if he weighs 195 I would be surprised.

Hupernikomen
12-02-2004, 03:06 PM
we here in Marlin have an eye on the QB and the RB from Jasper, should be a great game, drive safe and lets meet and greet.

Which qb and which rb?? we have 3 qb's and 4 rb's...

j_dog
12-02-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Which qb and which rb?? we have 3 qb's and 4 rb's...
That's what I was about to ask. :D Heck, we Jasper fans never know for sure until the ball is snapped which one is the QB for that play! :D :D

LALK
12-02-2004, 09:47 PM
rankings don't matter...we proved that

swatersenior
12-02-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by LALK

We havnt been ranked all year and look at us now

Astrosdawg07
12-02-2004, 11:01 PM
Actually Tank is a small guy, that's blessed with tremendous strength, and vison, along with speed, he's not a big fellar at all. Sat when the Dogs come out get a look at #2 he is no where near the size of that cook kid yall had last year, but he is strong, fast, and quick cutting. Tank and Jamaal Lewis for the RAvens run alike, I mean little choppy steps, while in traffic, and then BAng! a quick burst to the endzone, can and will run over you, and very hard to take down, u will enjoy watching this kid trust me, but we here in Marlin have an eye on the QB and the RB from Jasper, should be a great game, drive safe and lets meet and greet.

Lets do it, will someone call me on cell when yall wanna meet?

Astrosdawg07
12-02-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by j_dog
That's what I was about to ask. :D Heck, we Jasper fans never know for sure until the ball is snapped which one is the QB for that play! :D :D

**** [*****] told me today at school that he may get the most snaps at qb!

chubbed_up
12-02-2004, 11:05 PM
weve been ranked 1 most the season and look at us now

Bulldog Fan
12-02-2004, 11:15 PM

I can't find that list either but, texasfootballratings.com has a different opinion.

lobo dad
12-03-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by LALK

Agree, the only ranking that matters is the last one.

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by AChesnut
**** [*****] told me today at school that he may get the most snaps at qb!

wouldn't surprise me if patton gets the nod at qb early if this game if Jasper's offense is sputtering or Moye allows the ball to hit the turf. I personally think this is going to be Moye break out game where he makes it to where the coach never thinks about having to take him out again!!

southern_thunder
12-03-2004, 03:00 PM
wouldn't surprise me if patton gets the nod at qb early if this game if Jasper's offense is sputtering or Moye allows the ball to hit the turf. I personally think this is going to be Moye break out game where he makes it to where the coach never thinks about having to take him out again!!

If Moye does have his break out game woe be unto Marlin, it could get ugly!!

Bulldog_12
12-03-2004, 03:06 PM
You're right Thunder, as long as he holds onto the ball, I feel very bad for all of the defensive players who have to chase him. I've seen a few defenses get pretty tired chasing him. Hes really explosive in open field. And then, just when you think you have him down, they switch things up and throw patton and bronson in the mix and you just get confused. A tired and confused defense is never good.

44INAROW
12-03-2004, 03:11 PM
wrong thread lol sorry

cunbed10
12-03-2004, 03:27 PM
wouldn't surprise me if patton gets the nod at qb early if this game if Jasper's offense is sputtering or Moye allows the ball to hit the turf. I personally think this is going to be Moye break out game where he makes it to where the coach never thinks about having to take him out again!! We will have a QB Substitution, Please believe, Marlin's Defense will have your coach looking at his 2nd and 3rd options at QB, these little Bulldgogs will be all over the field, it'll seem like you are playing against 22 instead of 11.... We ready

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 03:29 PM
you might need 22 to catch the speed we will put in the backfield and receivers in this one cbed.

JHS_c/o_06'
12-03-2004, 03:47 PM
We will have a QB Substitution, Please believe, Marlin's Defense will have your coach looking at his 2nd and 3rd options at QB, these little Bulldgogs will be all over the field, it'll seem like you are playing against 22 instead of 11.... We ready

Thats alot of talk you got going there....but hey....like one of our defense coaches says, "dont talk about it, be about it". We'll see if your team can back up what you say on saturday. I Guarantee we (jasper) will be about it.

Jody
12-03-2004, 04:35 PM
1. CUERO
2. JASPER
3. GILMER
4. LIBERTY HILL
5. MARLIN
6. PALESTINE

Somebody better put Japer back down to 6 (or a lot lower) where they belong. Liberty Hill under Jasper.....now that is a laugh!

Hupernikomen
12-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Where's BH at in these polls??

89JDAWG
12-03-2004, 05:50 PM
We will have a QB Substitution, Please believe, Marlin's Defense will have your coach looking at his 2nd and 3rd options at QB, these little Bulldgogs will be all over the field, it'll seem like you are playing against 22 instead of 11.... We ready

just got back from nac the wood shed has been built!!! so after marlin gets our wood shed beating you can jump on our band wagon:eek: jasper by 4 tds

X21AAAPlayer
12-03-2004, 05:53 PM
Ok Jody.. Nice sig but I hope BH and WOS meet up sometime very soon. If you would've seen the team before this year even you would've been impressed. Just wait, when hooks pulls the team together and they play like they did before hand, you will see a totally different team on the field. As for your thread earlier entitled wos sucks... That was not a very classy act, I take it you are not an athlete with Barbers Hill.

j_dog
12-03-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Jody
Somebody better put Japer back down to 6 (or a lot lower) where they belong. Liberty Hill under Jasper.....now that is a laugh!
How many times have you seen Liberty Hill play? I know you were at the Jasper game against Cameron, but you were probably too busy admiring your tshirt to see the game! :D

Bulldog_12
12-03-2004, 06:59 PM

Thing is Cunbed........Jasper's 2nd and 3rd string QB's are good enough to be first string. Most people can't tell a difference. Im telling you, it gets confusing on whos gonna get it next.

j_dog
12-03-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Thing is Cunbed........Jasper's 2nd and 3rd string QB's are good enough to be first string. Most people can't tell a difference. Im telling you, it gets confusing on whos gonna get it next.
All three have been first string QB at one time or another! :)

Phantom Stang
12-03-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Jody

Jody sounds a lot like Zooleander from the West Texas threads. The only difference is the teams they talk trash about. :thinking:

j_dog
12-03-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
Thing is Cunbed........Jasper's 2nd and 3rd string QB's are good enough to be first string. .....
Fact, Jasper put in a different QB (I don't know about this string stuff) against Yoe And from Jasper's 20, on three straight running plays he was suddenly in the end zone for a TD. :)

Now, somebody posted that Yoe did not have a very good defense! I did not see it that way. They looked very tough to me. Anyone have a thought on that? :thinking:

j_dog
12-03-2004, 08:31 PM
Jody sounds a lot like Zooleander from the West Texas threads. The only difference is the teams they talk trash about. :thinking:
Jody is just having fun! :) And Jasper fans are having fun! Everytime he picks us to lose, we win. :)

It is like he puts a curse on the opposing team. (But don't tell Marlin!) ;)

rattlerbb01
12-06-2004, 12:48 AM
rankings do nothing for your team but inflate your opinion of yourself and put a target on your back. navasota moved from unranked to # 5 in week 6, and got whipped by rice consol. then, went back to #5 in week 11 and got beat by caldwell. both opposing teams came out and executed near flawlessly and were fired up the whole time. unless you are truly the s!@#, your players should never care to know what your rank is.